Twenty Six | Honest

A lot of people forgot who Lia was so if you forgot she was basically the girl that shawn had a thing with in the beginning of the story and she was with shawn while she had a boyfriend but she dump him to be with shawn but shawn said no and blah blah blah.... You catching on yet?

______

Shawn

"Is everything okay?" Ella asks, noticing the blank look I had, making me snap back.

"uh no, h-how is the milkshake?" I ask trying to change the subject. I look behind her and see Lia with... Cindy. And to top it off, Cindy happened to notice me and the back of Ella's head. She then taps on Lia's should pointing towards me making me freeze.

This is just great. And I thought this night wouldn't be a disaster.

"So are you ready to head out?" I ask, impatiently waiting for her answer and was about to grab her hand to head out but it was too late. Lia and Cindy make their way to our table. 

"Hey Ella! Great to see you outside for once." She greets while Lia stares right into me. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Cindy asks Ella, not waiting for an answer and dragging her to the restroom, making it just the two of us.

I rapidly tap my foot, waiting for Ella so we can get out of here until Lia was the first to speak up.

"Is this why you never called me back?" She asks, referring about my date with Ella. I decided not to answer back as I'm tracing the tiles on the floor with my foot.

"I knew it." She calls out. "You're only sleeping with me because that ella chick wouldn't" She declares making me tense up in defense. 

"Hey, I'm not the only one that did this kind of shit. You always came to me when you use to fight with Cole." I call out making her flare in anger.

"I broke up with Cole." She clarifies, leaning in towards the table. "I broke up with him because I actually liked you. I thought that we could actually be together."

"Look Lia," I touch her hand in comfort. "I really like Ella. I hate to hurt you but I got to be honest." I say in the most sincere way possible.

She sighs in defeat. "Alright. Well, I'm gonna get going now." She then grabs her purse and slides out. I stood up again to see her before she walks away.

"Listen I'm sorry. You deserve better." I give a crooked smile as she smiles back. She then walks over and wraps her arms around my neck as I do the same on her waist. 

"See ya around, Mendes." She waves goodbye before leaving the restaurant.

I turn around to sit back down and see Ella walking over a bit flustered. 

"Hey," I greet as I stand up to face her. "You ready to head out?"

"Um actually, Cindy's taking me home. I had a nice day with you but I'm gonna go now." She says before walking out where Cindy was.

Leaving me leaned up against the table wondering what just happened. As soon as I thought it was going to be a nice night and I'll actually get back together with her, all my past mistakes come crawling back leaving me here stranded. 

_______

hmm what do you think Ella and Cindy were talking about..

Anyway, did you hear about Camila leaving her group. Honestly all I have to say is that this whole drama is being dragged out too much. It's Camila's decision and she could do what makes her happy. If she want to go solo, let her why are people hating on her just because she want to do what her heart wants her to do.

But yeahhh hope you liked this chapter <333