Chap 8

Jennie's pov

His hands touch my cheeks and his face got closer to mine. Then i felt his lips touching mine.

"Never leave me again.." He hugged me tight and i hug him back.

"So you bring me here just to confess or relieve my stress?" I asked.

"Both of them. I dont want you to be sad or hurt because i cant see you going through a hard time. Dont be so stresses okay? Lets go to other place now." He dragged me all the way to our car and opened the door for me.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I thought you're bringing me somewhere?"

"I'll let my wife decide."

"Hmm i heard theres a museum called 'believe it or not museum' here." I said. He switch on the GPS and head straight to the museum.

After a long hour of driving, we finally arrived at the museum. We bought the tickets that cost roughly around 9000 to 10000 won ($9-$10) and head inside the museum.

"Can you help me take my picture?" I hand over my camera to Taehyung and he took a couple of shots. "Wah your photograph skills is amazing."

"I learned from Jungkook."

"Hmm? Who is Jungkook?" I asked.

"He is my best friend since childhood. I asked him to teach me how to be a good photographer. I'll introduced him to you one day." He answered.

We continue taking pictures around the museum for a couple of hours since the museum is pretty huge.

"Ah! My stomach!!" Taehyung shout while placing his hand infront of his stomach.

"Gwaenchanayo? Taehyung-ah!" I bring him to the nearby bench outside and let him sit.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Im hungry... I want hamburgers." He answered, still pretending.

"Aish jinjja... You make me worried sick. Anyways, lets go eat at McDonalds."

"Araseo!" He jumped and he held my hand while walking. The restaurant is nearby so it took us less than 5 minutes to reach there.

"I'll order this time okay? Go sit somewhere i can see you araseo?" I said.

"Ne, jagi.." He kissed me and went off to find a seat.

Oh? I forgot to tell him what he want. Nevermind...

I order two set cheeseburger and my food is prepared in no time.

When i arrived at the table, i saw Taehyung putting his head down and i tried waking him up.

"Jennie kim!" He startled me again and i almost drop the tray.

"Yah, people will recognized me and if they found out that i went out with a guy, my face will be all over the SNS." I warned him.

"Mianhe. Hamburger is here! Lets eat."

Taehyung's pov

I bite the cheeseburger and after a few bites, i saw one paparazzi taking picture of us.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you looking at?"

"Someone is taking our picture. Lets go." I grab her and head to our car straight away.

"Make sure to cover your face." I said.

"Hmm? Why?" I ignore her and we managed to get to our car.

"Theres a paparazzi or sasaeng taking a picture of us. Lets go back to the apartment. Its getting late." I answered.

Apartment...

When i step inside our apartment, it is a mess. Drawers were left opened, papers scattered around the floor and glass were all over the place.

"Just who did this?" She asked.

"I dont know... I'll go check the cctv."

"I'll go with you. Im scared staying inside here alone." I bring Jennie along and head to the receptionist.

"Excuse me but i think someone just smuggled inside our apartment. Can you help me check through the cctv?"

"Room number?" The hotel manager who was standing at the receptionist asked.

"1203." They begin checking the cctv but there is no sign of the smuggler.

"Im sorry sir but we didnt see any trace of the smuggler."

"Check through the cctv again. Im sure the smuggler is there." He said.

"We already check through for a few time but there is no sign of the smuggler. We'll report to the police about this case okay?"

I got frustrated and i saw one suspicious man. He's wearing a black jacket, black jeans, black shoes, black cap and a backpack.

I leave Jennie behind while she was busy checking through the cctv. I followed the guy from behind and he was walking very fast. I followed him all the way to the carpark and he noticed me following him.

He begin to run away and i chased after him. "You there! Stop!!" I chased him non stop until i saw a car approaching towards me.

Jennie's pov

I looked through the cctv and i noticed that Taehyung is missing. "Excuse me but do you see my husband?" I asked the receptionist.

"Ah.. I see him walking towards the carpark." I thanked the receptionist and head to the carpark.

"Taehyung-ah, where are you?" While i was walking, i saw blood on the floor and a leg sticking out right infront of the wall.

I got curious and i saw Taehyung lying down. His face is filled with blood and his arms and hands got bruises on them.

"Taehyung-ah!! Omo wake up! You should not be sleeping here!" I take out my phone and called 119.

- Thank you guyssss for the 1k readers💕💋 -