Chapter 3: Natsu Intro

A/N: just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really only gonna show outfits and hairstyles for the girls. You can imagine the guys outfits if it's cool with you. Also, I'm keeping their perfect hair the same too. Hope you don't mind love you guys!

Natsu POV:
Hehehe
I am such a genius! This plan of mine is going perfectly. I call it...... operation heart breaker!
Hey there, I'm Natsu Dragneel. Also known as the playboy for all the ladies. I'm known for breaking all their hearts. There's nothing exciting in this school for me to do. Soooo..........I decided being a total (as the gals call) "hottie."

What? I can't help it. What else is there to do here. There's nothing fun outside of school either so being the playboy is fine with me. Plus, what guy wouldn't want the attention? I ruffled my salmon pink hair as I walked to my locker. I heard a couple girls sigh in awe as I walk by smirking.
I open my locker and see a couple of love notes fall out. My smirk only grows wider.
Now I have more names to add to my list. Oh right, I forgot to explain about operation heart breaker. My pal Loke and I each have a notebook filled with a bunch of the Ladies names. There are three different lists in each of our journals.
The first list is called "the target." We write down the names of the girls that obviously take interest into one of us. For example, this girl named Lissana gave me eye contact last week and blushed. She was then added to my target list.
The next list is "the confession." Most ladies here at fairy tail high either confess there love to you or just make it obvious they like you. The ladies that confess go in the confession list. But the ladies who make it obvious, just stay on the target list. Here's another example, that girl named Lissana gave me a love note yesterday. She is now on my confession list.
That last list is called "the heart break." Now this is where the real fun begins. That girl that is on the target and/or the confession list is basically like my puppet. I start to flirt with the girl and make her feel as though I'm in love with only her. After I get bored with the girl that had completely fallen for me, I end things with her and break her heart. The girl's name is then added to the list. And that is how the operation heartbreaker roles.
Loke and I are the two who play this little game together. It does get interesting here and there. But that's the whole point in it. The interesting and fun parts with the operation are what keep this whole year not boring.

I guess it's time to get that Lissana girl under my fingertips. What a day this will be.