Cursed Black Cat

'I..can't. I rather to be alone rather than being together with you guys. It's for the best.' Said Blake.

'Blake, you can't do that. Everyone is waiting for you. You can't just being alone.'
Said Yang.

'You didn't understand. Being someone who is a ex member of White Fang, it's..hard. Especially towards the Schnee Family.' Said Blake.

'Hey. Do you think you still a member of White Fang? But, I don't think so. You know why? Because you are not of them. And I understand being alone. Even Ruby and Weiss too.' Said Yang.

'This is my curse, Yang! And if you do care about me, leave me alone. Please.' Said Blake.

'So, you just staying here. Well, I guess you just rather seeing people die in front of you.' Said Yang.

'No! It's just...for the best.' Said Blake.

'For the best? So, you are not fighting for what's right, isn't it? You just sitting here, relaxing yourself and rather not fight with us? Well, you are coward. Like your parents.' Said Yang.

'I'm not like them! I'm sick and tired of being a burden to everyone!' Said Blake.

Yang slaps Blake's face.

'What did you..'

'Who's said you were a burden to us? This isn't the Blake that I know. The Blake that I know is someone who is not holding back in anything nor even a fight.' Said Yang.

'Yang..you..'

Blake hugs Yang.

'H.hey. Could you just let me go?' Said Yang.

'Thanks. For trusted me.' Said Blake.