l

Okay, so Christmas is this week, right? I meant to have this written sooner. Oops. Please excuse any grammar mistakes and if I made any characters OOC, feel free to let me know.

Note: Going to be some Soul x Maka and Black*Star x Tsubaki. Ye boi.

It was the day before Christmas, and the people of Death City -Especially the DWMA students- were preparing for Christmas.

Maka, Soul, Kid and the others decided that it would be fun to have a Christmas party, and where else, but Maka's house?

<I mean, ofc it could be at Kid's beautiful home, but you know, OCD. It would
take him hours to decorate. >

Maka decided to allow Spirt over, since he begged non-stop to let him be a part of it.

"Makaa~ Isn't this nice? Papa and Maka spending time together, just like we used to?"

Maka mentally face-palmed.

"Remember when Papa would pick you up and help you put the star on the tree, and then afterwards your mother and I would share a kiss under the mistletoe?~" He added happily, as he passed her an ornament for the tree.

She accepted the ornament, carefully hanging it, before replying. "That wasn't mana."

His face turned white.

"That was Yuki's mom."

She added, referring to an old friend.

"Ah, w-well," A troubled Spirit tried to change the subject. Before his eyes caught something.

Soul and Black*Star entered the room, Black*Star carrying like 8 boxes, meanwhile Soul only held a mistletoe.

"You sure you can handle all that?"

"Of course, you're talking to the ALL MIGHTLY BLAC-" He yelled out before dropping all the boxes making Soul send a small glare at him.

"Uh, sorry about that." He mumbled, embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever, we'll pick that up later." Soul sighed as he extended a hand to Black*Star who accepted and was lifted up to his feet.

"Just help me hang this up." Soul mumbled pointing to the small mistletoe he was holding in his hand.

Black*Star gave him a dumb founded look.
"Eh, what's that?" Soul sighed before explaining it. "Once you stand under this with someone, by tradition you kiss them." Black*Star slowly nodded before speaking up. "Well, we still have things to do, so let's hurry this up."

The two boys manged to hang it up, in about half an hour. <Bcs skill.>

"Alright then, let's start picking up the boxes-" Soul was interrupted by Black*Star. "Now I understand why you wanted me to help you hang this thing. You wanted a kiss from a big man like me!" "What?" Soul looked up to find himself under the mistletoe, with Black*Star. Soul's face went pale. 'WHY?' "Black*Star.." Soul warned. Black*Star gagged. "I can't believe you tricked me. But, by tradition." Black*Star's face went green as he leaned into Soul puckering up bitterly.

Soul pushed him back. "Not now you idiot! This doesn't count." He huffed before picking up the fallen boxes and walking away, Black*Star following thanking god...I mean, himself.

Maka and Spirit saw this, Maka couldn't help but let out a soft laugh at the two before going back to the tree. Meanwhile Spirit was glaring at the mistletoe.

'I see what he's doing. He's trying to steal a kiss from MY MAKA. And not just any kiss, but, HER FIRST KISS!1'

"I cannot allow this to happen!" A triggered Spirit yelled as he started running toward the mistletoe, letting out an anime scream.