sugawara koushi : sweater weather [fluff]

qotd: favorite line from the anime? (oniku kami-sama)

a/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBIO-KUN MY KING (ACTUALLY IT WAS YESTERDAY BUT OH WELL)~

y/n's pov

I loved Christmas. Keyword: loved. Ever since my parents separated I never enjoyed the holidays. Today, there will be a Christmas party that will be held by the Karasuno volleyball team. I'm their assistant coach you see. Yes, I've played volleyball my whole life but let's just say I had the name "The Great Queen" when I was in middle school. Everybody thinks I was this self-centered arrogant queen just because I thought my teammates weren't good enough and I wanted to play all their positions on my own.

Forget about that. That was the past. I'm happy being able to coach this amazing team. Let's just say I'm also happy to spend time with one of the players.

As I approach the gym, I was greeted by this cool breeze that felt like a kiss on my lips. Oh yeah, Christmas means snow and winter and all that crap and of course I only wore one sweater and I even forgot a scarf. What an amazing life this is. As I opened the door, nobody was there.

"Wow, so I'm the first to arrive," I said to myself as I sat I put my bag onto one of the benches.

I approched this rack that was full of volleyballs. I took one in my hand and positioned myself on the court. I took a deep breath before throwing the ball up in the air, higher than my head. I put my arms behind my back, running in full speed as I jump and hit the ball with my palm. I felt the satisfaction as I felt that sting on my palm and the ball on the other side of the court. As I was ready to do another jump serve I heard clapping and I swore I heard someone squeal coming from the door of the gym.

"Your serve never gets old l/n-senpai," Hinata says with admiring eyes which looks like he's about to cry.

"U-um it wasn't that great Hinata-kun," I said scratching the back of my neck.

Before Hinata could speak, Sugawara spoke first, "Okay everyone I think we should all start the party since it's what we came here for in the first place."

He nodded at me as a sign of greeting and I just smiled at him. We postioned ourselves in the middle of the gym and formed a big circle. Before we can all ask why we were like this, Daichi stood up from his position and went in the middle of the circle.

"You're all probably wondering why we formed this big circle in the middle of the gym," Daichi sad. Talk about stating the obvious Dai-chan.

"Well, you all know who your secret santas are and I want you guys one-by-one to stand in the middle of the circle and describe this person," he said smiling.

"Dai-chan, do we really have to do this?" I said not wanting to since the person I got was Kage-kun and people are assuming that I have a crush on him. I don't exactly dislike him but I have my eyes on someone else.

"Yes, we do. This activity will strengthen our bond and relationship-,"

"I think our bond and relationship is already strong enough, I didn't want to spend my time with people like them," Tsukishima said, turning to Kageyama and Hinata, salty as ever.

"Hey, string bean maybe you should learn how to respect your senpai and actually let him finish talking," I said and all I earned from that megane was a "tch." I don't exactly hate Tsukishima actually, we've known each other for a while now since we were somewhat neighbors.

"Alright, since all of that is over now, maybe we should start, I'll start then," Daichi said as he took his gift out of his bag.

"This person is one of the best players I have met. He is hard-working and dedicated. He might be extremely talkative but when he plays, he is oddly quiet. I got Nishinoya!" he said as Nishinoya went skipping around to receive his gift.