kageyama tobio : of books and saliva [ fluff ]

Kageyama sat on a bench near the exit of the school. Hinata soon followed his suit as he took out a brownie from his bento box. He offered one to Kageyama but he was too focused in thinking that he didn't even notice Hinata's presence.

"Hey Bakageyema, what are you thinking about?" Hinata said as Kageyama's eye twitched at the mention of baka and his name in one word.

"Are you thinking of dirty things, you pervert?" Kageyama was close to ripping his head off in annoyance but you came to view.

Your visage in your Karasuno uniform. Your h/c locks down as it flew gently following the swift of the wind. Your skirt waving softly as you fixed your way of handling the 3 books that were in your arms. Your bag that looked really heavy was close to making you fall off your feet but you stood tall. Kageyama admired you.

He would only admire you from afar though. He has only spoken to you once and that was enough to make his heart soar to the heavens. You played football and you were extremely good for a high schooler. You weren't afraid to get dirty or to get your hair messed up from all the action in the game and Kageyama loved that.

"Are you checking out f/n-chan?!" Hinata said as he screeched cutting Kageyama off his thoughts.

"Shut up. I-I'm not! I'm just thinking of something." Kageyama said and as if on cue someone bumped onto you causing you to fall to the floor.

Your poor body hit the ground harshly as you silently winced in pain. The person who hit you though was out of sight as they didn't even dare apologize to you.

"What are you doing there? Help her!"

You tried standing up as you felt something on your throat. You tried brushing it off as you tried picking up your books.

"H-hey! Do you want me to help y-" Kageyama crouched down to help you but he was cut off when you exploded.

Yes exploded.

You exploded your saliva on his face.

You coughed on his face.

You coughed on the Kageyama Tobio's face.

And now you are dead? (or at least you think you are)

"Shit! I coughed all over you face!" you said as you took your handkerchief out from your pocket quickly as you went near him.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" you repeatedly said as you wiped your saliva off of his handsome face. The setter still wasn't talking which worried you.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so so-" you kept on apologizing as you repeatedly bowed your head and making an attempt to wipe your saliva but you were cut off when he held onto your hand.

He held his head up which made your eyes meet. His eyes sparkled with admiration (?) as you tilted your head in confusion. You only realized now but he was blushing?!

"I-It's fine!" he said taking the handkerchief from your hand as he wiped his face himself. You only noticed a few seconds later how close you were with each other as you fell on your butt in shock and embarrassment.

"O-ow," you sad rubbing your butt as he stood up.

"A-are you alright?" he asked as he held his hand out for you but you already jumped up causing your head to bump onto his chin.

"They're so awkward!" Hinata said as he cringed at the sight before him. Kageyama was wiping his face while rubbing a spot on his chin and you rubbing your butt and head at the same time. It was ridiculous.

"Oi Kageyama!" Hinata said as he pushed him making his unprepared self get closer to you making you almost fall but held onto your back.

Your faces were so close and you could both feel the air coming your noses and mouths. A tint of crimson made its way onto your cheeks and so did Kageyama's. He tried avoiding your gaze as he tried looking elsewhere but your beautiful face was pulling him. Your eyes looked like a cluster of stars as it sparked with happiness, delight and maybe embarrassment.

"And nooooow..."

"kiss!" Hinata said making Kageyama's eyes get wider. His eyes then stared at your soft and pink lips. He bit his own in the process wanting to feel your lips pressed against his. You pushed him a bit, bringing you with him as you both stood up straight. You tried avoiding his eyes as you started picking up your books. Kageyama crouched down as he helped you and you swore you heard someone saw 'aww' as a sign of defeat. He handed you your books as you took it from him harshly as you ran away in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Kageyama. Maybe next time?" Hinata said as he patted Kageyama's back but he turned to him with still a blush visible on his cheeks and his eyes filled with happiness.

"Hey guys! The female football team will be having a practice match later. Do you guys want to watch those hotties play in spandex a-" Tanaka said but he was cut off when Kageyama ran so fast to the football field.

"Well maybe, that next time will be sooner than we all think."