Chapter 1

In every book,most of the time,the first sentence of the story would tell you what kind of story it would be.If the story starts with, "Hi.I'm Cassie and I used to love this guy." That story would be all about a love story about Cassie.Now,If a story starts with "It was sunday morning and I could feel the winter coming." Most probably it would be about vampires (just accept it,couldn't think of any).But this story starts with....

BEEPBOPBEEPBOPBEEPBOPBEEP

"HELP MEEEEE! IM BEING KIDNAPPED!!!''

"MISS?? ARE YOU OK? WAIT! LET ME PUT ON MY BRIEF,IM CALLI—"

"HAHAHAHAH! COME ON! U RUINED EVERYTHING!"

"UMM..."

"HAAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!"

"IF YOU ARE REALLY NOT BEING KIDNAPPED IM GOING TO PUT DOWN THIS PHONE"

"OH WAIT NO,NO,NO DON'T! Yeah this was just a prank but don't put the phone down!"

"Miss...its 12:37 in the night,and you have the guts to call and prank someone at midnight like that?"

"what? Hahaha...er...yes and you're the lucky guy who answered!"

"Hey,look i still have school tomorrow and i have to sleep,can i hang up now?"

"Sooo you're not going to report me or something?''

"Umm,no.I do stuffs like this a lot of times aaand I have to admit that i am the best pranker in the world,now would u mind i have to sleep"

"Woah,really? Soo what's your name?"

"Not telling you,good-bye."

"But wai—"

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"OHHH...atleast i have your number"

BEEPBOPBEEPBOPBEEPBOPBEEP

"HEY,IF YOU'RE NOT STOPPING—"

"Hello.This is your principal speaking,tomorrow you will get dentention—"

"HEY I KNOW ITS YOU! STOP THIS SHIT NOW!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"THAT'S IT I AM REPORTING YOU"

"HEY! NOOOOO! I'll stop if you will tell me you're name!"

"I don't give any information to strangers."

"My name is Ricci,now we're not fully strangers anymore,what's yours?"

"Ugh.OK! But you promise me to stop calling me back once I tell mine!"

"Yuuuuuuup,deal"

"I'm Sam."

"Hi,Sam."

"Now can i hang up?"

"Sooo what school do you go to?"

"Ok now that's enough."

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"I'll get you tomorrow then,Mr.Sam."

And this story might be all about a psycho love story....(and some bad shit too)