8. 'Jealousy at its Peak...'

Dev smiled to himself as he realized that the boy was indeed a good player and would be apt for his basketball team, i.e the college basketball team of which he was the captain. Dev clapped in applause and admiration for the boy's skills which finally made the boy to turn back to him. The boy was tall, strong built and quite handsome with jet black eyes, well no match to Dev offcourse but yes he really could be called handsome.

Both the boys smiled at each other and walked to each other and extended hands.

Dev: "Hey! Dev. Dev Dixit."

The boy: "Hi! Neeleshwar Nakotia."

They both shook hands.

Dev: "Wow man! Quite a big name. Neil bulao toh chalega?"

Neil chuckled: "Daurega."

Dev laughed at the response. He instictively knew that the guy was quite cordial.

Dev: "So newcomer right? Waise tum bahut accha khel lete ho basketball. I was thinking if you could join the college team."

Neil: "Ya just joined the college today. Wow that's awesome. I would love to."

Dev: "Gr8. Isbar selection ke waqt ek jagah khali reh gaya tha. Lagta hain tumhare liye hi wo jagah vacant reh gaya tha. So come on buddy. Lets introduce you to our crazy gang." (Saying this he winked at him)

Neil laughed and then the two guys made their way towards the canteen.

*******************************************************************
(canteen)

The whole gang was sitting in their usual place, chatting with and teasing each other when Dev entered alongwith Neil.

Dev: "hey guys! Look here. This is Neeleshwar. You can call him Neil. And Neil this is my crazy gang. These are Rahul, Soniya, Riya, Soham, Arnav and... Hey where is she?"

Dev looked around the table and frowned as Sonakshi was not there.

Riya: "pata nehi yaar. Abhi aayi bolke gayi aur dus minute ho gaye."

Dev: "Main dekhta hu."

Soham: "oye ruk! Kya dekhta hu? Wo koi bacchi hain kya? Aur yeh koi kumbh ka mela hain kya jo wo gum ho jayegi? Tu baith who aa jayegi. Usko bhi thora space de yaar. Tu na bilkul wo possessive, obsessive lover ke tarah behave karta hain yaar."

Dev was about to reply when a voice came from behind him: "Oye Soham! Prince ko kuch mat bol haan."

Dev and Neil turned back only to see Sonakshi standing there.

Soniya chuckled: "Yeh lo aa gayi prince ki princess!"

Soham: "Maaf kar de meri maa. Galti ho gayi. Aainda se tere prince ko kuch nehi bolunga."

Sonakshi giggled: "That's better. (Then she turned to Soniya) Oye maine bola tha na Prince ko prince mere alawa aur koi nehi bulaega."

Soniya smiled and shook her head and then she hold her ears: "Sorry!"

Sonakshi chuckled alongwith Dev: "Better."

Neil, on the other hand, was mesmerized by Sonakshi's beauty and charm. Well no one could really blame him nor give him any credit for that as who could resist getting mesmerised by the epitome of beauty standing in front of him.

Dev turned to Neil: "Well and this is Pari. I mean Sonakshi."

Neil: "Hi Pari. It's a gr8 pleasure meeting you."

Dev raised his eyebrows: "Excuse me?"

Neil looked at him confused while the rest, including Sonakshi burst out into fits of laughter which however increased Neil's confusion even more.

 Pyaar Dosti Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें