Introducing Mavi

Adam's POV

After those two days of becoming more of a family I learned after daddy slipped a few times that he likes Avi. It has been about five years they have been in Pentatonix and he finally says he has a crush on Avi. Today everyone was coming over to hang out and have fun at one and me and Scott had a plan to get them together finally. Since it was seven in the morning we had to keep our cool for six hours and let Kirstie and Kevin in on it. We were watching some random movie then before I knew it the doorbell rang and there was Kirstie.
Once she put her stuff down and I gave her a look that said 'I have something to tell you but dad can not hear.' I think Kirstie got the point and said to me "Didn't you want to show me something?" I made a face like a was thinking then said "I almost forgot, after I show her we will come back out." Daddy just smiled as soon as we were in my room I closed my door as soft as I could then I looked at Kirstie and said "I want to put my dad and Avi together." Her smile got bigger and said "They would be so cute and Mavi would be real."
Then we started planning on what we were going to do and we finally had a plan to get them together. We made sure we were secret about and soon Avi and Kevin were here and Scott told Kevin what we were going to do. Everyone was up to date other than the two love birds. Before Avi sat down Kevin basically dragged him to Scott's bedroom and Scott did they same to daddy. Before, we locked the door I said "You don't come out until you guys can ament that you guys like each other." We quickly locked the door before either one of them could argue.

Mitch's POV
Of course this was Adam's idea I should of not told him I kind of like Avi and I kind of think I Avi likes me too. Avi looked at me and said "So your son planned this so we will start dating." my smile came back and replied "Yeah and it looks like he got everyone on it too." I could see Avi smile lightly and I said "Avi do you like me more than a friend?" To my surprise Avi blushed lightly and replied "I've liked you since I meet you in person." We sat down on my bed because it was either standing or sitting so we sat on the bed.
I slowly got closer to Avi and he did too and we were soon touching. Before I knew it Avi was hold my face and looking into my eyes. We were leaning in and then our lips touched I was living a dream I had always dreamed of. Now I was hoping he would ask me to be his boyfriend. After our kiss Avi smiled and said "I've been waiting for that." my smile was so bright and than I got the courage to ask Avi something important. I asked him "Will you be my boyfriend Avi?" he smiled and said yes and I kissed him again.
Adam's POV

As soon as I heard Avi say yes after daddy asked him to be his boyfriend I unlocked the door and opened it. Then quickly went to the living room and soon after the new couple came in. Then daddy came over and picked me up and said "My prince did you plan to lock me and Avi in my room?" my smile was huge and I said "Well now you and Avi are dating daddy." He just kissed the top of my head and the rest of the day was just a lazy day as the other days. Everyone left at about nine and we were lazy the rest of night and we went to bed about ten and then I thought that this will be my first Christmas out of the orphanage.
The next morning the three of us decided to go shopping for some early gift shopping for the special holiday. We were going to go to any and every store to get ready for the holidays. We probably will spend the whole day shopping and spending time together like a family. Today wasn't interesting at all but in the car on the way from store to store we would randomly sing.Soon the day was over with and we all went to sleep, and no one cannot stop our can't sleep love!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:Sorry this is a short chapter but the beginning was the best part in my opinion. Mavi happened this chapter I decided that it would be cute.