Babysitter

Dad and Avi were going on a date later in the night. So, Scott was going to watch me until they got home. Until he had to go we were doing a 'family day' with me, dad, and Scott. We all were sitting in the living room together still in our pajamas. Then Scott asked "What are we going to do until you have to go on your date?" Dad then turned to Scott and said "I Don't know I have no ideas. Do you have any ideas my Prince?"
I then replied "We could go out into the city I haven't been out there yet." Both dad and Scott smiled then Scott said "I like that idea." Dad then said "Well then let's get ready to head out." So us three went to our separate bathrooms to get ready. Which it took some of us longer then others to get ready (AKA Mitch) but we were all were soon ready.
Dad said we could go to the mall or some where else. We all decided it would be best to go to the mall. After shopping all day it was almost time for dad's date. So, we headed back to the house where dad got ready. Soon he was ready and we heard Avi just pull up in the driveway.
     Dad said to us "Don't be to crazy, please don't make a mess of the house. I love you both see you soon." We both replied with bye and I love you as he left the house. Then Scott said "Well let the fun begin." with a smile that is when I knew I was in big trouble. To try to hide my worry I asked "What are we going to do?"
     His smile grew and said "Make a fort upstairs in my room, so get all the blankets from upstairs in yours and Mitch's room.Then I'll grabbed the blankets from here." I just nodded my head and went upstairs to our rooms. That is when I knew Scott had something planned for me. Soon I had as much blankets as I could carry. So I headed to Scott's room and dropped the blankets off. I saw that he wasn't in there and so I headed downstairs.
     Then I saw splashed with cold water then slime was thrown at me. Scott then said "I got you back after April 1st. Now let's gets this fort made."

A/N: I'm sorry it is short just had a lot of school work. The idea for this chapter came from sydw166 so thank you. Don't forget to comment ideas, any mistakes, things I should add, and/ or things I should take out. THANKS AND KEEP READING!