@ThePsychoMadHatter

Interview with ThePsychoMadHatter, the author of 'The Tattooed Bad Boy' and other amazing books.

•••

Q: Although you mainly write in the genre of teen Fiction, there are scenes that are definitely giggle-worthy throughout your book. How do you come up with the jokes and funny scenes in your books?

A: When writing, I put myself in a certain character's place. As if everything I'm writing is real and not just fiction. Everything just randomly comes to me.

Q: Have you ever written a funny scene in your book, based off an event you've experienced in your life? If so, what was the experience?

A: No, I haven't, actually. I've never really added exact scenes in any of my stories.

Q: Clearly you like the Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland, and he is absolutely bonkers. Has he ever been used as inspiration in your writing?

A: He has, actually. I like to add the slightest bit of his craziness in my characters. 

Q: Is there any person or place etc. that helps you or motivates you to write?

A: There are a lot of people. My best friend has been there since the beginning, and we used to write update at the same time. As I grew bigger, my readers began motivating me.

Q: Who is your favorite funny character from any of your books, and why did you create this character?

A: I would say Ashley Simmer from The Journey Of The Silver Wolf, because I have added parts of myself in her, so I could feel a little bit more confident after writing a chapter.

Q: Sometimes the people that try to bring smiles to faces are hated on a lot, how do you deal with any of the hate that you get?

A:  The hate comments hurts, however they are nothing compared to the amazing supportive comments I get.

Q: Do you have a specific method to the way you write your books?

A: No I don't. I usually just write what I feel and how I feel. 

Q: What is your favorite humor scene from any one of your books?

A: My favorite part is from The Tattooed Bad Boy where Dylan makes an entire scene after seeing a spider. 

Q: What are your thoughts on the Jared Leto joker from suicide squad?

A: I haven't had the chance to see it yet, but from the trailer he seems daammmnnn fine.

Q: I'm sure when you started Wattpad, you never expected to have the amount of fans and followers that you have now. Is there anything you would like to say to them?

A: I would, yes. I would say that I never thought any of this would happen to me. My entire life I've been a poor girl who was a nobody. But even though I have had so many struggles, they have always supported me no matter what. I'm here just because of them, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so so so much for always being there for me!

•••

Thank you to ThePsychoMadHatter for doing this interview with us!