Day 1: Tour Day 20

Today we have our twentieth show today and I couldn't be more excited. This morning I had eggs, French toast, and some Yorkshire pudding. You can literally eat that stuff whenever. I called Louis this morning and he said that he would be picking up Lou to do our hair before we leave for the arena.

I walked to my room and changed into my black skinny jeans and white shirt, like I always wear. I don't even want to do my hair so I just leave it resting against my forehead.

My mum got me this journal because she thinks I'm going crazy. She thinks that it's stupid for me to have a crush on my best friend. She said that I should "write down" my feelings until they go away. I can't just "write them down" because I don't have words to explain them.

I just got off the phone with my mum and she told me the normal stuff like to make sure I drink water and tell everyone she says hi. I walk over to my kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice. I decide that I should write down my feelings about Louis.

I knew since day 1 at the xfactor that I loved him. He was so cheeky and he was so charming. We spent almost everyday together and we were dubbed as "Larry Stylinson". Our management hated that the fans were calling us this cute name, that I now love. One day, out of the blue, the band was called into a meeting at the Modest! headquarters.

Louis was told that he would be having a new girlfriend to get me away from them. I never actually admitted that I liked Louis. He thought it was outrageous and stupid because none of it was true. I'll actually quote him on that. The manager said he didn't want anything getting out about a relationship that didn't exist. If it "didn't exist" why give him a girlfriend. I knew that Louis wasn't gay but I didn't know if I was either.

He said that I couldn't have a girlfriend because I was already known as a womanizer. I only have had sex with two girls and they were each when I was young. Well enough of that, Louis is here!