The Last Straw

Today was a sunny day in New Townsville. I was sitting inside my last class of the day on the last day of the week. I was half listening to Miss. Keane talking about Shakespeare and how he was born April 23, 1564. I don't know what else she said because my belt when off. I looked at Buttercup, who was my best friend, and she looked at me. Then I looked at Bubbles and Blossom, who I kind of like but not really. After we looked at each other we nodded yes. Then we rise your hand and said "Miss. Keane!" She looked at us perplex.

"Yes?" She asked

"May we go to the Nurse?" We asked

She sighed and shook her head yes. We stood up and ran out the room. I feel like the Miss. Keane gave up on us with excuses for the nurse. After  two flies of stairs we came to the roof. I pull my belt buckle out of my belt and opened it. I then swiped my hand across it and closed it again. Then I closed my wings and my red crop top came on. After that I swipe my hand across my hips and a red skirt came on. Then my blood red stocking and black shoes came on. I then crossed my hand and my black gloves came on. The last thing to come on was my light red cape with a silver button, along with my black coker. After I was done I open my belt buckle and saw my father, Professor Utonium, my brother, Ken, and my brother's dog, Poochi.

"What up's guys?" I asked as Buttercup came to my side

"It''s the Rowdyruff Boys again." Ken said

"Yeah it is. I can smell them but it's different." Poochi said

"What do you mean?" Buttercup asked

"It's more black than normal." Poochi said

Then Bubbles and Blossom join us.

"Okay." Blossom said. "We'll see what we can do."

I was just about to close it, but my father said my name.

"Yes?" I asked

"I want you home by 9." He said

I rolled my eyes and closed my belt buckle. Then I put it back on my belt. Buttercup looked at me with a confuse look.

"What?" She asked

"I'll tell you later." I said as I took off

After a few minutes we got to the center of New Townville. Poochi was right in saying that the boys were different. They were all wearing black clothes. Boomer was throwing blue things around the city. Butch was sitting on the top of one building with Blade. Brick was stealing for the candy store.

"Blossom, take care of Brick." I said as I pointed at him

She shook her head yes and dash off.

"Bubbles, places take care of Boomer with your bubbles." I said as I pointed at him

Bubbles shook her head yes and dash off as well.

"Buttercup you're with me." I said as I looked at her

She shook her head yes and we flew over to them.

Then didn't pick up the weapons when we got close.

"Hey girls." Blade said

Blade had blue hair like me and eye like me. He had the same suit as Butch but it was a blood red.

"Hey guys." I said as Buttercup and I sat down

"Are we meeting in the same place." Butch asked

I shook my head yes and Buttercup looked at me. Then she looked at Butch, which they both turned red, and she looked back at the ground. I looked at Blade, who in turned looked at me, and we turned back to them.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" I asked

Buttercup jump when I said it and she quickly looked at Butch. His eyes were small but he closed them shook his head yes. At this point I feel like me and Blade we on the same level of thinking. Then Buttercup exhale slowly and looked at me strange in the eyes.

"I have something to tell you." Buttercup said

"What?" Blade asked

"Me and Butch are....." She said but stop

"Are what?" I asked

"Are dating." Butch said

I jumped inside but I calmed down. I then graded her hand and she stared at me.

"I'm proud you came out and said it." I said and she looked at me with confuse

"What do you mean?" She asked

I bit my lip and looked at Blade. I could see Blade was biting the inside of his mouth. I looked back at her and I exhale.

"You know I don't like keeping secrets with you but..." I said looking at Butch

"But what?" Buttercup asked

"How long have you two been dating?" I asked

"Four mouths. Why?" Butch said

"I have know you guy been dating for four months. I saw Butch ask you out." I said looking at the ground

It was silent for a few minutes before Blossom broke it with a gapes.

"Get away for them!" Blossom said as Bubbles join her

Blossom threw her yo-yo at Blade. I jump in front of Blade and I graded the yo-yo part of it. I then broke the string with my teeth. Blossom stared at me. Then Bubbles dashed to us and lifted her bubble wand at me. I closed my eyes getting ready for the hit, but it never happened. I opened my eye and saw Buttercup's hammer interlocked with Bubble's bubble wand.

"Get away from her!" Buttercup yelled pushing her hammer away from her, which in turned pushing Bubbles away

Butch and Blade then jumped in front of us.

"Why are you doing this!?" Butch yelled. "We're not hurting them!"

"Because we asked them." Brick said as he flew up with Boomer

"Why? We're not doing anything." I asked

"Yeah you are!" Brick said

"And what's that?" Blade asked

"You're dating them!" Brick said

We all jumped and I got angry. I pushed by Blade and Butch out of the way. Then I summoned my weapon and swiped it down. Making Boomer and Brick dash sideways. I swiped to my left, where Brick was, my blade was just about to hit him but something wrapped around it. Then it started to go left, I looked to my left and saw Blossom pull on her string. I cut her string with the bottom of my scythe, which was a smaller scythe on a chain, and then I threw my smaller scythe at Blossom. I almost missed her but it hit her on the side of her head, making her pass out. Then I brought my eyes back to Brick, who stood in fear, as I walked towards him. I wrapped my scythe around his neck and held him. Boomer, Butch. Blade, Buttercup and Bubble stood there.

"What are you doing to me?!" Brick yelled

"Hold you. What does it look like?" I asked

"WHY?" Boomer asked

"I ask one thing out of all of you." I said pointing at Boomer and Bubbles

"What is that?" Bubbles asked

"I want you to take Blossom,Brick and Boomer to the lad. AND I want you to keep them there." I said and her eyes widened.

"Okay." Brick said quickly

I let him go and he ran over to Boomer, which both of them stared at Butch and Blade . Butch and Blade just stared as the two as Bubbles took Blossom in her arm and took Blossom,Brick and Boomer away. After they were out of vision I dropped to the ground and cried.