Running Away

The night had been up for hours and so have I. Had just put the last of my stuff in my SUV. I'm SUV was a nice black with a lather inside. My car was was clean for me. I open my car door and started my car up. I had a nice big dashboard which had a GPS. After putting the address of the house I got in and picked up my phone.

"Leaving my house now." I sent to the group text

Then I few seconds later and everyone had responded it my text. I put my phone in the cup holder and I put my car in reverse. After a few minutes I came to Buttercup's house. She was already in the front of her house ready for me. After we got her stuff in the car we headed off to Blade and Butch's house. When we got to the boy's house we loaded it into the car and we were off.

*Time skip about six hours*

It was about six hours later when the sun had come up. We were on the highway moving pretty fast,My GPS said that we were three hours left. Buttercup was in the passenger seat rap in a blanket that was green. Butch wad behind Buttercup, who was also sleeping, in a dark green blanket. Blade was behind me probably asleep but I couldn't tell. I had stopped at a gas station to put gas in the car and Buttercup woke up.

"Good Morning Buttercup." I said

She lifted her arm to the sky and went back. As she did she started to yawn.

"How did you sleep?" I asked

"Pretty good." She said as she put her arms down "Where are we?"

"I don't know but my GPS said that we are three hours away." I said as I walked over to the pump

I graded the gas hose and put it into the car. Buttercup had gotten out of the car and when into the gas station. After a few minutes it pop out of the car and Buttercup came out of the gas station with food and drinks. She had a lot of chips with six bottles of Mountain Dew and one cup. I understand the Mountain Dew bottles but the cup I didn't. I put the hose back and paid. When I got into the car Butch and Blade were up. Buttercup was handing the chip to Butch and Blade along with the Mountain Dew bottles. The cup was in the cup holder next to my phone.

"What's in the cup?" I asked

Buttercup looked at the cup and back at me. She then pick it up and handed it me.

"It's coffee." She said

I graded the cup from her hand and took a slip. She put creamer in it, just like how I like it, and milk. I looked back at her, who had wide eyes, I put the cup on the dashboard as I shut the door.

"Well, do you like it?" She asked

I graded it again and took a slip. Blade laughed as I did.

"I think she does." Blade said

After I finished my slip I put it in the cup holder and moved my car to drive.

*Another time skip*

After three hours we got to the house. It was a beach house, which was very pretty, with a nice pool. I pulled in to the car port and got out. My friend was standing by the door with the keys. He walked up to me and hugged me. Now he wasn't the normal guy friend. He was a gay guy friend, but he was always there for me.

"Bella, great to see you." He said in his high pitch voice

"Great to see you too. How you been?" I asked

He then held up his hand and on his ring finger was ring.I jumped for joy.

"Who are you getting marry to?" I asked

"You know Jack?" He asked

"Yes!" I yelled

"Well we been dating for five year and we though it would be a good time to finally get married." He said

Then Buttercup,Blade and Butch came up. Then he handed me the keys. Looked at the keys and looked at him.

"There's your keys to your house." He said

I stared at him and then hugged him as I started to cry.

"Thank you for helping us. You have no clue how much this means to us." I said as I pulled away

"I know how much it mean to you." He said

He then left in his car and I stared at the house. Four rooms with four baths,bar/game room, a pool with hot tub, and a short walk to the beach. I unlocked the house and walked in. It look like it got stage but he said that the furniture was ours. I walked up the stairs to see the master bedroom and bath. Then I walked back down and the boys were already getting things from the car. Then I started to help move suitcases to the rooms.