1

Family Life:

Patrick Martin stump professionally known as Patrick Vaughn Stump(h) was born on April 27 1984. He is the middle child of his family, and has two siblings. Patrick's brother and sister are Megan and Kevin Stumph. Patrick's parents are Patricia and David Stumph, but they divorced in 1992 when Patrick was 8 years old. Later they were remarried. David was also a folk singer and musician, so Patrick was influenced by his father. Kevin, Patrick's oldest brother is also a musician and is a professional violinist, whereas Megan is a product manager and marketing manager. His nationality is part Irish and American. As a child, Patrick would always mess his hair up on the bus to school, so his teacher would have to fix it for him (picture at the start of the chapter). As for the rest of Patrick's school life, he was most interested in his music classes, and did not go to college as he had joined fall out boy and was a part of that. When fall out boy went on their hiatus, Patrick got married to Elisa Yao in the year 2012. Later on, he had a child named Declan Stump who is now 2 years old. It is rumoured that Patrick also has another child this summer. Pete Wentz is his best friend, and over the Boys of Zummer tour Declan and Saint bonded apparently. ( I can't this is actually the cutest thing) Nicknames from his family and friends included "Stumpy, Luncbox, Rickster, and Tricky".He doesn't like being called "Pat" though.

Career:

Patrick is the lead singer of fall out boy, the most famous band that he has played in, but he had played in several other bands, and pursued a solo career. Before joining any bands, Patrick used to work at two record stores to get money to be able to start his life. Patrick first joined fall out boy at age 17 in the summer of 2001. ( It was the summer of 2001, Joe meets Patrick and he's like "yo I know about music" ... I had to sorry) He joined when he first met Joe Trohman at a book store, who later introduced him to Pete wentz. Patrick originally auditioned to play as the drummer in fall out boy, but when Joe and Pete heard him singing, they decided that Patrick had a great voice and made him the lead singer. That was also when it was decided fob wasn't going to play metal music as Patrick never sang in another band before. After playing with fall out boy, the band took a three year hiatus. In that time, a lot happened with Patrick. He married his wife and had a child, but career wise, Patrick released two solo albums. His official album called Soul Punk, and an EP called Truant Wave. Patrick had no help writing these albums or with any of the instrumentals. He wrote all the lyrics and all the music, and even played all the instruments in the recording studio. Fall out boy in the other hand, Patrick would write all the music for songs while Pete wrote lyrics. The different albums that Patrick has published in fall out boy include; Take This to Your Grave, From Under the Cork Tree, Infinity on High, Folie a Deux, Save Rock and Roll, and lastly, American Beauty / American Psycho. A remix album of Ab/Ap was also released which is called Make America Psycho Again. Infinity on High was leaked before Patrick could hear the official version, so he had to download it when it was realeased. Those are all the official albums, as for EP's fall out boy had released quite a few. Their first album when the band first started, was called Evening Out With Your Girlfriend.(It's called eating out your girlfriend and it's real and it doesn't matter) Other EP albums include; Pax am Days, Live in Tokyo, Americas Suitehearts, Limited Black Clouds and Underdogs, and Leaked in London. Believers never die is also an official album, but mainly consists of songs from more popular albums. FOB also has a bunch of unreleased tracks and demos that are really great and you should listen to. Patrick also released several other albums and songs with other bands, the other bands he was in or has collaborated with are; Gym Class Heroes, Arma angelus, Cobra Starship, The Cab, All Time Low, and Panic! At the Disco. When he was still in gym class heroes, Patrick helped them write the instrumentals which they used for their songs, later on Patrick and the rest of Fall out boy used some of the instrumentals Patrick helped write for Gym class heroes, and changed the vocals to make their own unreleased track. One of these songs is called "Tell hip hop I'm literate". He's been on many talkshows like Jimmy Fallon and Ellen etc.. and has done many interviews in his career. Patrick and Pete hold the record for most interviews conducted in 24 hours. FOB was also nominated for many awards, and so were Patrick's solo albums. He also won the award for best vocalist last year. Patrick likes to break down his music mathematically, adn he likes to make remixes of FOB songs. Patrick usually writes the music for the songs, and Pete writes the lyrics, but Patrick has written some lyrics. One of the songs being Sugar We're Going Down. He once punched Pete over a fight about lyrics. Many of FOB's hit songs are the ones that Patrick usually fights to get off of the album, like thnks fr th mmrs. He plays many instruments including guitar, piano, drums, and vocals. He is also the shortest and second youngest member of Fall Out Boy. 

Should I add in a chapter with just a bunch of unreleased FOB songs that are really good?? Bc I probably will sometime

Random Facts:

His favourite colour is orange, and favourite food is shrimp vindaloo. HIs favourite restaurant is The Himalayan, and he said that the shrimp vindaloo they served was great. Patrick said that he also really loves Thai and Indian food. His favourite flavour of hi-chew is cantaloupe. I don't know his favourite alcohol, but he gets really happy when he's drunk. His favourite snack food is black licorice. He also loves pumpkin squares made by his mom, and enjoys to drink tea. he dislikes barbeque sauce though. Patrick is currently 32, turning 33 in about a month, and he's still 5'5. (What a small dude) Since he's so short, when recording 20 dollar nosebleed he had to stand on a box in order to be Brendon's height. He's got a doggo, but I have no idea what it's name is so if you do tell me please. He wears a blue wristband on stage, or during any live performances to honour his friend who passed away. Patrick also has a house in Chicago and a second home in L.A. He has a new house in LA now, and my friend and I managed to find his old on eon a real estate website. (The house where he took his mirror selfie pics on instagram is the old house) He really loves Chicago, and said if he could, Patrick would marry the city. Patrick's laptop is a 17 inch Macbook pro. He attended Glenbrook South High-school. Patrick's music idols are David Bowie, Prince, Elvis Costello and Michael Jackson. Patricks favourite song is Thriller by Michael Jackson and his favourite album is Low by David Bowie. Patrick says his influences are "a bunch of famous nerds". His favourite current artist is Janelle Monae. Although, he says that if could be any female singer, Patrick would be Christina Aguilera. Patrick has a celebrity crush on Zooey Deschanel. His vocal range is 3 octaves and 8 semitones, it ranges from tenor to falsetto. Patrick has also said that if he didn't pursue a career in music, he would want to be an actor. He's already made cameos, or been a guest star in a few movies and shows such as; House MD, Law and Order, and Sex drive, where all of FOB made cameos. Patrick also made a short film moustachette with Pete and he was in the YoungBlood Chronicles. His favourite movies are the Ghostbuster series, and Rushmore. Favourite tv shows are Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Office, and Game of Thrones. The Zhuangzi is his favourite book, and Kid Icarus is his favourite game. Patrick has asthma and suffered from depression, but over it time it got better. (Hoo boi, this makes me sad to think about) Patrick also has synthesia and he specifically sees the letter f in green. Patrick was vegetarian for a while, but then stopped. Epiphone and Gibson SG's are Patricks preferred guitars. Patrick owns a Honda Civic, this was even before the Honda Civic tour. He also has an interest in extinct marine animals, and likes to learn several languages. Patrick can speak a few sentences in several foreign languages. "Quiet is the new loud" is his favourite quote. Another quote he likes is "I know my career is going badly because I'm being quoted correctly..."- Lee Marvin he enjoys Jazz music. He's an atheist, and he dislikes flying. His favourite shoe brand is Nike, and his Third grade teacher was called "Mrs. Sternberg" (I get this stuff from Tumblr I swear I didn't stalk him to find this) Patrick used to use social media frequently, but he lost his instagram password, and was bullied on twitter, so now he does not use it often. Some of my favourite Patrick tweets and quotes are; "Don't just grab her ass. Eat it." and "When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you."

So that's it for now, if you have any other facts about him comment them!! If you guys want I'll also add in a chapter with a bunch of unreleased FOB songs or bonus tracks. I might just add in all their songs that I have because why not.