fourteen

today was sunday.

mireu hadn't come back in almost two weeks. i know it's pathetic, but i'm worried.

this girl came into the tattoo parlor once a week, every week, for over three months but now... she's just gone. i have no way of contacting her and i'm not sure what to do.

maybe i'm overreacting. i know she has her own life. maybe she's tired of me. maybe she just doesn't want any other tattoos. if that's the case, she had no reason to come see me.

when my shift ended, i decided to go to a bar nearby.

when i entered the bar, i ordered a drink immediately.

"thanks, yuta," i said as i took my drink from the bartender.

"yuta! we need more shots down here!" i glanced at the person who yelled and gasped in surprise.

"jaehyun!" he turned towards me when i yelled his name.

"taeyong!" he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"how's life?" i asked as he took a seat next to me.

"it's actually really good. i have a boyfriend."

"that's great!" i smiled.

"yeah, he's amazing. he runs a business with his best friend. she's really sweet but she's recently gotten a lot of tattoos. i swear she gets a new one every week. i was starting to think she was the female version of you."

"what are their names?"

"doyoung and mireu."

"wait... do they own a restaurant?"

"yeah! how'd you know?"

i ignored his question and put my head in my hands. this was all too weird.

jaehyun decided to break the silence, "you and i should go to their restaurant!"

i shook my head but jaehyun had already grabbed my arm and was pulling me towards the exit.

this is going to be one hell of a night.