\|/Chapter1\|/

•Aphmau's POV•

Beep Beep Beep

"Ugg" I groan, "Aphmau, get up!" Katelyn yelled as I hit the snooze button. I walked downstairs to see Katelyn chasing Kawaii~Chan around with a spatula. "What are you guys doing?" I screamed. "She shipped me with a stranger!" Katelyn yelled." Well do you blame Kawaii~Chan, you were all over each other!" Kawaii~Chan said." Kawaii~Chan!!" Katelyn and I yelled. I looked around the kitchen to see a plate of pancakes, "I will just take these." I muttered as I walked to the table. I put the pancakes on the table, and I went to the fridge to get the syrup and a fork form the drawer. I walk into the living room with my pancakes and got on Netflix, I chose American Horror Story, I look out the window while the theme song is playing, I see a moving truck. I shrugged, "wow more neighbors!" I said enthusiastically. I start eating my pancakes, while I'm watching Zoe and Madison bring Kyle back from the dead.

Knock Knock Knock

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked to the door, I see two guys; one with blonde hair, and one with brown hair. "Hi, I'm Garroth and this is my friend Laurence." He introduced." Hi I'm Aphmau." I said extending my hand. He gladly shook my hand. "Do you know anyone who is willing to show us around?" Laurence asked. "Me, I can, if you want time to." I said.
"Let me get dressed, and I'll be down in 10 minutes." I said."Alright see you!" He said.
I ran upstairs to go get ready, I put on my black dress with sunflowers on it,and my black hat, and I put on some black shoes, purple tights and winged my eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse with 50 dollars. I headed downstairs," Guys I'm going out!" I yelled. I walked out after grabbing my black sweater.
Laurence, Garroth, and I walk down the sidewalk to the mall. We see a slightly shorter guy with black hair, not even going to lie he's pretty attractive,"Baby brother!" Garroth said. "What do you want, Garroth?" He asked irritated. "I just wanted to say hi to my little brother." He said. "Hi, I don't know you but I'm Aphmau." I said extending my hand. "I'm Zane." He said, shaking my hand. "Do you want to come to the mall with us?" I asked. "No." He said turning around. "Zane!" I yelled and he turned around, "I want you to come over to my house for dinner tonight, and if you don't go there better be an explanation." I said as I gave him my number and address,smiling at him. "Fine." He mumbled. "Let's go to the mall!" Laurence said after Zane left. We walked to the mall, "So where do you wanna go?" Garroth asked. "I'm going to the Pet Smart." I said, they looked at me weird (like in the movies) "I have a dog, her name is Celestia." I said,"Ohhh!" They said. I walked to Pet Smart and go the dog food.i walked around and found the guys at the Food Court, "Hey guys you ready to go?" I asked they simply nodded in response. We walked home to put the dog food up, then we walked around to the cafés,stores,parks, and all the other places; by the time we looked at everything it was 4:00.
"Crap, guys I have to get home, I'm cooking dinner." We walked home and split ways after we exchanged numbers. I texted Zane.

Aphmau: Hey Zane dinner is at 7:00pm I hope I'll see ya there! 🙂~ Aphmau ( and if you don't have emojis, enter the smiley emoji)

Zane: I never agreed to go! 😡( red, mad faced emoji)

Aphmau: But your going to right?

Zane: I guess.

Aphmau: Yay!!! See ya!😊 (enter blushing emoji)

I started making salad,pie for dessert, and for the main course I went with barbecue chicken. It took me 2 hours to make the chicken and the pie,I was finally done, I looked to see what time it was ,6:30pm. "Oh wow."I said, I ran upstairs to see a note on my bedroom door.

Hey Aphmau,

It's Katelyn, I just wanted to tell you that me and Kawaii~Chan are going out to dinner with Aaron. You don't have to come but we won't be home for dinner tonight. Have fun! He is quite attractive......

-Katelyn.........AND KAWAII~CHAN!!!

"At least Kawaii~Chan won't be shipping me with anyone tonight." I said threw my teeth. I decided to call Garroth and Laurence, "Hey guys you wanna come over for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Sure when?" Laurence asked. "In 30 minuets." I said. "Sure Aph!" He said. He hung up and I went to get ready. I decided to change into a purple shirt and black skirt. I took off my Converse, and replaced them with black socks. I walked down stairs and fed Celestia, by the time I was ready, done feeding Celestia, and finished cleaning up the living room, bathroom,and kitchen it was 7:00. A knock was heard at my door and Garroth,Laurence, and Zane were all on my door step. I let them all in and we ate dinner. There were complements every now and then. At 7:45 Garroth and Laurence went home, so it was just me and Zane. "Hey you can go home, I'll clean up." I said to him. "No I wanna help." He said as he cleaned off the table. I went and turned on the radio, the lyrics to Jet Back Blues by Fall Out Boy started playing,"I like this song." We both laughed.

"I've got those jet back blues, fight off the light tonight and just stay with me," I sang . "Honey don't you leave, don't you remember how we used to split a drink." He sang quietly. "It never mattered what I was , I think our hands were just that close, the sweetness never
lasted,no." We ended up not getting the kitchen clean till like 8:30 because we kept singing. "Your a nice guy,Zane". "I'm really not Aph." He said. "How?" I asked. He took a deep breath, he started taking about everything that happened."I'm sorry I took so long I should probably get home." He said standing up,"ok bye Zane." I said walking him to the door,I kissed his cheek,"Bye Zane!" I said blushing. "Bye Aph." He said also blushing, but I could barley see it since his mask. I shut the door and went upstairs to go to sleep.

•Third Person's POV•

Little did Aphmau know that Zane was still standing on her door step touching where his cheek was, which was also where Aphmau kissed him. "This was great." He said walking home.

\\\1159 words///