00:02

your pov;

I can't even process what just happened. This is worse than my worst nightmare and i can't even move.

It takes me about 5 more minutes before i actually grab the courage to dial 911. Everything was shaking as i was waiting for someone to pick up.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"the store got robbed you have to come right now"

without further ado i hung up.
Forgot to say my name, the address and basically every other important detail you should say.

This boy. He looked so innocent.
Why did he even apologize? Was he feeling sorry before he even left? Then why did he do it?

Before i could even think deeper about everything there were policemen running inside the story

"ma'am put your hands up!"
As i did what the policeman just said i let out a few words "i'm the one that called please don't shoot"

After i let out these few words and few men rushed over to me, picked me up and rushed outside putting me in a car.

*5 minutes later*

I saw a blonde female walking towards me as she sat infront of me of the policecar
"Hey young lady what's your name?"

"it's y/n"

"okay well y/n i'm gonna ask you to tell me everything you know, from beginning to the end, do you think that'll work for you?"

"yeah sure"

So i started to talk and tell her everything i knew, starting from when he walked in until he pointed a gun at my face and left with all the money but mostly left me confused and shocked.