Chapter 1 :Where we left off

Zac's Pov
.
Seth hangs up. I wish i could tell him i'll be ok and not in danger, i didn't want him to worry but i guess.. he doesnt care anymore. I just want to hear his voice one last time before .. before i erase this summer from my mind, like nothing happend. I think i'm not worthy of that.
My train will arrive in about 2 hours, i'm done with this town. Thought.. one last look at the Black Sea, the only thing i'll truly miss beside him. I lay on the cold sand staring at the water, you can tell is the end of summer as my hands start freezing and the waves crush against eachother furiously. I put my hands in my pockets trying to warm up a little bit and there's something quite sharp scratching the tips of my fingers. I take it out and suddenly, i feel like i'm going to cry again. It's a key chain Seth got me at the summer festival, i almost forgot about it.. my phone is buzzing and the signal is low. Seth is calling. I wipe my tears and pick up the phone.
Z:y-..
S: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! ARE YOU HURT? IN DANGER?!
Z: ..what ..n no.. i'm at the beach..
S: WHERE
Z: *i look around* next to a hotel called Harl-
S: Stay right there!*hangs up*
Z: well ..shit. what was that ..i'm not in danger.
.
A group of surfers walk towards me and one blonde guy bumps into me.
Z: .. excuse you?
Surfer: wow Why are you in my way pretty boy?
Z: *i look him up and down, tall, muscular quite scary, not to mention in a group of people*.. my bad. i don't want any problems..
Surfer: Hey where did you get that?*points at the animal fang shaped keychain*
Z: is a gift..
Surfer: no, that's mine.
Z: ..what .. no is not.
Surfer: yes, i lost it earlier on this beach. Look bro, thats my keychain right? *asks one of his brainless friends*
Friend: yeah totally! I remember that!
Surfer: what a thief!*he pushes me on the sand and then takes the fang from me.* i'll get that, thank you very much.
They turn their back on me and i'm not gonna let that happen. I get up and run towards them, grab the surfer by his throat from the back.
His friends: Jace! Let's jump him!
A sharp like pain stabs my stomach as some guy shots all his strenght in a high kick right in my abdomen. I fall on my knees and choke trying to catch my breath.
Girl: Jace stop. It's not funny anymore, give the thing back and let's go.
Jace: but is mine!
Girl: cut the bullshit!! Is not. Give it back.
Jace: fine! I will *throws the fang as far as he can in the water* good luck finding it.
Z: fucking jerk..*wishpear under my breath*
I take my shoes off and get closer to the icy cold water.. i need to find it.
The sea is reaching my shoulders. It must be somewhere here.. i dive my head under the water trying to see if the keychain is somewhere around me.
??: Get out the water you idiot!!
I look at the beach and some old guy tries to make me look at him.
??: these waves are dangerous!! Get the fuck outta there! Stupid kid!
Z: i can't, i need to find it!!
I swim forward, my feet aren't touching the sand anymore. I keep diving looking around. The sea is agitated, i can't see under the water anymore, i can feel despair getting the best of me.
Z: i can't give up.. one more time..
I dive again, trying to open my eyes. The little particles of sand scratch my lashes but i finally see something! There it is ! I grab it as fast as i can and swim back up around 2 meters.
I take a big breath of air trying to relax a bit. I can feel the water getting dragged under me, i turn around and i see a huge wave coming. It knocks me down.
.
.
.
My body is frozen, i can't move a muscle and i slowly feel my lungs getting filled with salty sea water.. it stings and is so cold. But peaceful.. everytime i try to get up the water pushes me deeper and deeper.
I'm dying. This is the end isn't it? I didn't expect it to end like this.. i wasted my whole life on nothing so maybe i deserve this faith. I wish i saw Seth once more before something like this would happen.. i wish.. i touched him one last time.. i want to hear him and tell him how much i love him. I want to tell him "don't leave me " .. someone save me.
.
.
.
.
A hand grabs mine and pulls me to the surface. Everything is blurry.. air feels like a painful toxin feeling my body now. I look up and i see silver hair and i can hear a warm voice. Thank you..