Too good to be true

Ramon Pov.

Shay was still in the hospital they are going to keep her until the baby is born. I've been stressed lately so I just been getting high and having sex😏ik it's not right buh a Nigga has needs.

1 week later

I'm making a drop and get distracted by my phone ringing
"Yo wassup nigga"                
"Nurse speakin"
"Um yeah hi mr Ramon I believe um there is an emergency involving shayla.

Ramon Pov.
I hung up and told the nigga to hit me up later. I rushed to the hospital running red lights and everything. I get there and there is police everywhere in her room along with a crying Mariah. Wtf is going on?

Mariah Pov.
Ramon they took her trying to say in between sobs. They took her and left a note here read it.

Note:
Dear Ramon,
She thought she could hide ahaha noo I have her and the baby but I want  something in exchange for her YOU be here tomorrow at 9:00 at Wilmington street. If not here by 9 the baby dies and also if your wondering who I am just know I'm a close person to her so she's in good hands😂😂.

Ramon Pov.
Wth.....My baby in danger I'm finna kill this nigga whoever it is. I get to the trap and gets an unknown message
Hey boo😌I'm waiting can't wait till see u time is ticking and the baby is kicking maybe she will get in the world a little early😂😂ahaha.
Imma kill em omm I am. I have gang trace the unknown message. "Ayye Ramon come here" wassup nigga "we got a name the name is.................

I'm am so sorry for the long delay buh here is an update
I made it extra long since i haven't wrote in a while
IM BACK💜!!
Vote and comment what u think about it