Awoke

3 months later....

Shayla Pov.

I woke up with my throat dry. I wonder how long have i been in here. Before i could push the button Ramon walks in "omg shay ur awake i miss u soo much he breaks down crying. Awww baby i miss u to all of a sudden he gets down on his knee.

Ramon Pov.

Shayla marie Love would u marry me? Yesss im so happy now when u get out of here start planning cuz i want a big wedding.

Shayla pov.

Omg Ramon i love u so much i have to call riah and tell her about this

Mariah pov.

I already know i say as i walk in the room hugging shay omg i miss u so much best friend we are all just sitting there talking until shay looks down at her stomach and screams. Where is my baby plz tell me she made plz somebody!!!.

Ramon pov.

Shay calm down holding her down so she won't get up "where is my child"? She said with tears in her eyes. Me and riah both look at each other with shaking hands deciding who is going to tell her.

Mariah pov.

Okay ig i will tell u since im ur best friend ok shay so when u got in the coma for a couple months the 2 month u were in the coma the doctor said the baby was having trouble soo guess what the baby is still in ur stomach crazy girl. But later on in the pregnancy they said u r going to have to have the child early.

Shay pov.

Omg yall had me scared dont ever do that again. Before i could say anything else somebody comes through the door i could not believe my eyes it was my.........

Who do u think was the person?

Plz vote and comment what u think so far

Do u think they r gonna get married?