Chapter 1 - The Boy

It seemed like only yesterday we became friends and and now we are together. I finally found the love of my life. The guy that means the world to me.
"CHARLIE! " I heard someone yell from down stairs.
" WHAT? " I replied
There was no answer. I run down stairs.
" Charlie say hello to our guests."
My mom said looking towards the door. It was The Woods. Naomi and Myla Wood are twin sisters. Naomi is my best friend and Myla is dating my brother Jason. So of course she had to come. Myla and Jason have been together for 2 years. Myla can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I never really hung out with anyone other then Naomi and my boyfriend Shawn.
" Hey Naomi! " I said with a smile.
" Hi Charlie! " She responded with a grin.
" Mom can I leave now? " I questioned. Naomi and I are going to go meet our boyfriends and go to the beach. It's about a two hour drive but it is totally worth it.
" Yes, Go have fun!" She responded.
We walk towards the car when we spot a girl across the street. It's Alice Lawson. The mean girl of our school. Everyone thought that I would be the mean girl because of who my boyfriend is. Shawn Hale the " Bad Boy " or so everyone calls him. He really isn't a bad boy. He is a total sweetheart, but no one knows him like I do. Personally I would be an ass if my parents did what his did. Marlynn and Payton Hale has abused him since he was 3. Shawn finally fought back one day when he couldn't take it anymore. That when it got worse. That night his parents had someone come to his house and beat him worse than they ever did. I won't ever forget the day they almost had him killed. What kind of parents do that? I don't understand why. When Shawn was about 14 he ran away from home. I thought I had lost him forever. The truth is I never lost him not even for 2 hours.
" Charlie what are you thinking about? " Naomi wondered.
" Shawn. " I replied with half a smile.
"How long have you guys been together now? " She asked
" 4 years 2 months and 28 days! " I answered.
" Char you gotta get a life and not count the days you guys have been together. " Naomi told me as I looked at myself in the mirror.
"What if I want to? What if I don't want a life? I don't want to ever forget that day." I laughed as I talked.
"Whatever you want." Naomi responded back starting to laugh at me.
We are almost to Naomi's boyfriends house. Ashton Hale is one of the smartest guys in our schools.
My boyfriend and her boyfriend are cousins.
We are all 17 but Shawn is the oldest
It goes Shawn who's older than me by 4 months, then Ashton who is younger than me by 1 month and then Naomi younger than Ashton by 3 months.
Naomi and Ashton have been together for almost 6 months. I still think that they will get married. One can only hope right.
I've know Naomi for 11 years and Shawn for 10 years I just met Ashton 2 years ago.
We pulled in the driveway of Ashton place, to see two guys sitting on the porch. Ashton and Shawn had been waiting outside for us.
I quickly get out of the car.
"SHAWN!" I yelled.
I was super happy to see him. I hate being away from him. Thank god we are getting our own place soon.
"Hey babe." He replied back before giving me a kiss.
Naomi walked over to Ashton and started talking.
I couldn't take my eye of of shawn.
"Babe why are you staring at me like that." He asked.
"Just because I love to look at your face." I said with the biggest smile.

He smiled. I jumped up and kissed him. His lips softer then before. He kissed back with equal passion.