Shut It Down (Bestfriends Part 2)

" These girls ain’t got nothing on you
uhh, say baby I had to mention
that if you were a star you’d be the one I’m searching for
all the girls they got attention
but I just always feel like they're in need of something you got
its obvious you’re pretty
heard that you're a student working weekends in the city
trying to take you out girl, hope you're not too busy
and if there’s nothing wrong, got this little song
for you to get ready to
put those fucking heels on and work it girl
let that mirror show you what you're doing
put that fucking dress on and work it kind of vicious
like somebody’s taking pictures" Drake-Shut It Down

2 years later

Kaelynn P.O.V

"Ebony No" I said as I ran and grabbed the glass out her hand. She was about to throw the glass across the room, and I didn't need any more broken glasses. "adfsggbdh" She protested as I took the glass out her hand. Ebony is only One and A Half years old, and boy is she a handfull expecially with work and school.

She's such a happy baby, She brings the joy in my life. She has some light tan skin, With a big bush of Curls on top of her head. It's like a big afro full of curls, She only got her two front teeth still growing her bottom ones. She a small baby, And she's really short.

She beginned to make her way to the floor as She plopped down in the middle of the floor watching dora.  She beginned to clap her hands as She smiled at the tv enjoying the show. I looked at my watch in a rush, Where is this damn baby sitter it's almost time for me to go to work.

I heard a knock at the door as I seen the baby sitter at the door. "I'm sorry mam, My car had-" She started as I cut her off in a rush. "No it's fine" I said before kissing Ebony on her forehead. "Ma Ma" She said as I waved at her. I started for the door as I seen her eyes whelm with tears like everytime I left.

She started crying "Mama! Mama!" She said reaching her little arms out to me. I watched sad that I had to leave, "Mama will be back later" I said to her as she continued to cry and reach her arms out. I locked the door behind me as her loud crys was lower as I walked away.

I got in my car as I thought about Chresanto, I remember How hurt I was when Jacob told me he was dead. I had found out Jacob was wrong and that Chresanto was alive a couple months ago.

My friend Shayla and Xzahvier would aways be fangirling over Mindless behavior. But I never thought to look them up or even think about them, I had bigger and better things to worry about than some new boy band.

That was until I watched 106&Parks, I was surprised to see Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayan on there with some boy with a mohalk. Chresanto is Alive was the only thing that ran through my mind, and Jacob seemed different, He seemed more of A rebel/hippe than a crazy asshole like he was 2 years ago.

Chresanto, Chresanto, Chresanto he had changed, He was more of a man than he used to be. He wore a black shirt with the words Dope in gold across it his strong arms looked as If they were going to ripped through the shirt as he smiled. He had on a pair of all black true's religion jeans, With a pair of black gamma 11's on.

That was when I realized Chresanto wasn't dead. I walked into my job as Shayla face lite, "Omgosh Kaelynn, Guess what" Shayla said as I put my bag on my hook before clocking in and return back to her.

"What" I said as she smiled, "3 tickets to Mindless behavior concert, Me, You, And Xzahvier" She said as I bite down on my lip scared to even go, To see Chresanto again. "I don't know, Who's going to watch Ebony" I said as Shayla sighed.