Ch 3

Your prov
ugh....why is my mom is so annoying. She literally started yelling at me for no reason. I need to calm down. *you take out your phone* Maybe I should watch YouTube. ~Magical time skip~
You finally calmed down. Ok...I feel a lot better now *your phone goes off* it readers yourpalross just uploaded a video
Vlog time with max and Tim
*you watch the video* omg I can't believe he talked about me! Why did he talk about me? *your phone starts to ring* *you look at the number* *you answer the call*
Y is you a R is for Ross
Y:hello?
R:hey
Y:oh what's up Ross
R:nothing really
Y:oh
R:so y/n I was wondering if you wanted to come over and play video games with us
Y: ya sure Ross
R:cool
Y:bye Ross see you in a few minutes
R: bye y/n
*you end the call* omg.. he actually called me to go over to his house. This is amazing!!* you change into different clothes*

 This is amazing!!* you change into different clothes*

(Ya..that's what your going to wear...no judge) *you walk over to Ross's* *you knock on the door* *ross opens the door* hey Ross. *you look up at Ross and you see that he has a tint of pink on his cheeks* H-hey y/n. Ross is something wrong? N-nope. W-welp should we g-go play some video games. Ya. *he lets you in* Ross I got a question for ya. Yes what is it? How did you get everything set up so fast? Oh... Max and I didn't want to wait. That's cool Ross.*you sit on the couch* *ross puts super smash on and hands you a controller* *max walks in* Ross! What is it max? You're playing super smash and you didn't invite me! Im sorry max I forgot to ask.Max do you want to play? Yes. *ross hands max a controller* *max and Ross sit right next to you*~another magical time skip brought to you by mad Max~
(Just to say you're player 1) *the tv say player 1 wins* HOW!?"says mad max. Idk I'm not really good at video games. "Yes you are,y/n" says Ross. Thanks Ross. No prob. Well what are we going to do now? (Ya what are you going to do now Ross!) well....we could make another vlog (oh....) that's cool.(merry Christmas guys I know that this is still a short chapter but hey it's Christmas and we all are probably busy so ya...BAI!!