two

(Ashley's POV)

Brookside high school. This is where I go and spend seven hours of my day not doing anything...

I hate school. I don't want to waste half of my life sitting behind a desk and learning, than moving on and working behind another desk until I die. I want to live my life at its fullest. School is making that really hard for me.

I'm not the best at it. My average grades are B's and below. But Aaron on the other hand is a straight A student. My parents are so proud of him and then there's me... The mistake in the family. No no just kidding, this isn't a depressing story.
~
I walked down the hallway to my locker I've been in to many times before.

When I finished getting stuff out of my locker, I started to close it only to find my best friend!!!!

"OH MY GOD ASHLYNN!" I screamed.

We received dirty looks from others but rolled our eyes and flipped them off. Ah I love her.

"ASHLEY! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME OVER SPRING BREAK AND I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME FOR SOME REASON!!!" She screamed.

"Why would I be mad at you Ashlynn?" I questioned laughing.

"I have no idea," she answered

"Well the bell is about to ring so I'll see you later," I mentioned

"Okay bye sistaaaaa," she said

"Bye booooo,"

~Skipping To End Of School~

I road my penny board back home and saw Aaron sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby sister," he cooed
"I'm only a year younger than you Aaron," I rolled my eyes
"But that still makes me your older brother," he said in a 'duh' tone

I just mumbled a 'whatever' and walked into the kitchen. Hmmmm what to eat... OOH, RAMEN NOODLES!!! I started making some for Aaron and I when I got a call from a random number.

"Hello," I said

"Hello, yes Ashley, it's Dad, I'm calling from work, I need to tell you and Aaron something very important," he said sounding serious.

I called Aaron over and put Dad on speaker.

"Okay Dad go ahead," i motioned

"We are all moving to California,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(HEY GUYS! I hoped you liked that chapter! I'm very tired so I didn't continue and left you guys on a cliffhanger... Oops? I'm sorry? But yeahhh sorry it's short too btw. I love you all so much! -Lindsey)