five

Ashley's POV)

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X.
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in?

These lyrics were my thoughts exactly.

Am I gonna fit in? Will I have any friends?

This sucks...

I leave my family behind and rush to get my suitcases.

As I'm walking with my head down, I run into something rock hard and fell, thinking it was a wall.

I kinda figured when the 'wall' started talking, that it wasn't a wall, but a person.

I look up and see a guy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, he's very handsome actually.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He says pulling me up, "Are you hurt?"

"U-uh no, I'm fine, thanks," I stutter.

"I'm Cameron," he says smiling a perfect smile.

"I'm Ashley, um, do you know where I get my bags?" I ask quickly.

"Yeah, I'll show you, I'm here to pick up some guy named, ummmm, AARON!" He shouts, "yes that's it!"

"Aaron Carpenter?" I ask and he nods.

"That's my brother, I'm Ashley Carpenter,"

"Ohhh okay! Well I'll see you soon I guess!" He says with excitement.

"Yeah, I'll see you in a little bit." I say.

"Bye,"

"Bye."

~~~~

Cameron and Aaron ended up bringing me into a beautiful limousine with about 3 other guys.

"Ashley, this is Shawn, Carter, and Nash, we are 5 out of 10 of the boys, including your brother. You and Aaron will be living with us 8 guys that you will meet in a little bit! There's also a girl named Mahogany and she's the only other girl!" Cameron says taking a long, deep breath.

"Okay! That's fine! I hope she likes me along with the other boys!" I say.

Cameron then takes my phone and puts all of the guy's numbers into my phone.

"Just in case," He winks.

I blush and look down.

Shawn, Nash, and Carter are just sitting there listening to random music, and Aaron and Cameron are talking about their past life. While I'm sitting over here like an idiot.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all!

Maybe this will be fun! But let's just hope for the best!!!

~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

I KNOW THIS WASNT A LONG CHAPTER BUT IM TIRED AND CANT FOCUS 😭😭

MAKE SURE YOU ALL FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!
I love you all so much! BYEEEE