Chapter 31

*2 years later*

Hi guys so it's been 2 years since my magcon adventure, a lot has happened. Me and Hayes had a fall out and haven't talked since he moved in with Tez, Skate, Sammy I don't know any of them though. I stayed in LA with Nash even know he's been doing movies and traveling so he's not around much. It's basically just me but it's ok I kind of like it. If your wondering I did do a season of So You Think You Can Dance and they hired me full time (seasonally) I still do comp but I'm dancing a lot less. I haven't talked to Hayes and he blocked me on insta so I have no clue how he's doing. The biggest change of all is that I'm sick I have ‪a intestinal/stomach condition called alternacolitus basically I have incredibly fast metabolism so I do not get the nutrients I need from food no matter how much I eat and it's causing me to become dizzy a lot and faint (FYI I have these problems going on rn so I know what I'm talking about) because of this I eat a ton but I don't get the nutrients causing me to loose a lot of wait not a sickly amount I just look like someone who's skinny and somewhat fit. I have a lot of pills and I have weekly shots and monthly blood tests to make sure I'm ok. No one knows about this only my mom and I don't plan on telling anyone because if they find out they will agree with my mom and want me to go back home which I don't want to do at all. Jordan visits a lot with her dad on business trips and stays until he comes back up the next time and goes home with him then so I'm not completely alone. Oh and FYI I have a boyfriend I'm keeping him on the downlow I'll tell you about him next time I talk to you. See ya later bye!

Hi guys I'll update soon I promise I feel like I have more to work with after the time jump. See ya later! Also go follow my insta @beachyyhayes

-Abby