The power necklaces

There is something unknown about Lila,Ali,and Emma they all have power necklaces. The necklaces are very important... they keep them living. But they are very dangerous too. Ali knows the vampire king isn't dead yet he needs to be staked through the heart. And he will be after the power necklaces. The necklaces can unleash a deadly monster that can destroy the world.

The monster's name is Tayar an ancient myth that werewolves know it's true. Many years ago Tayar was ruling he had 1 daughter named Kita (which was The sisters' mother.) One of her own is pure bread to her. The rest are not. You must figure out who the pure bred is.

*Flashback*

Kita was a very young wolf she was now ready to slaughter her father. She had

ONE OF THE necklaces it was made out of pure white diamond with a purple gem in the middle. The gem had the power of taking all life out of the victim they targeted. Kita aimed and started sucking out the life. Tayar died after the fight and Kita cut off his head and held it up high.

*Present Time*

Lila hid all of her sisters' necklaces in a locked case not even a vampire can get in this case she proceeded to say. Why would you do this Ali screamed falling to the ground THOSE NECKLACES ARE THE ONLY THING that keeps us alive. Lila screamed loudly opened the case and grabbed the necklaces. She ran over to Ali wa sout she put the necklace on and pressed it to her chest. Nothing was happening she started to screami and cry. Then all of a sudden... the necklace lit up brightly and Ali had awakened fropm her tragic coma. Oh No Lila said Emma! She ran to the tent there was Emma lying on the ground she put the necklace on Emma. Lila sat there with Emma for hours nothing had happened. Then a glow in Emma she was as bright as the sun she stood up and grabbed Lila who was asleep. She sat Lila in her bed and Emma went to her cot. She went outside to get water on the way back she was knocked out and they stole the necklace.