An unknown sister?

Emma got out if bed and she was fine. Then Ali and Lila told her about her necklace and she was the girl in the prophecy. WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW?!! "All of our necklaces have a meaning mine is healing,Ali's is wisdom,and yours is... dignity. Sooo I have to destroy Tayar with my necklace. Percisely Ali said. It should only take one minute knowing you you would find a unicorn ride on it all around Tayar and shoot him with your necklace. "That does sound like me Ali but where will I find a unicorn." Ali slaps Emma in the face "I was being sarcastic. Ali said. "Oooooooooooh ok." Lila walks in and says we can't stall we have to get Emma's necklace back! They finally set off on there adventure to find Emma's necklace. They know exactly where the castle was now so they went straight there. There standing was the vampire king. Luckily Ali brouth the wooden stake. Ali proceeded to say "does this really kill you?" "Yes but who wouldn't that kill." Then the guards camr up behind them and took them to the dungeon. Then,someone came up in front of the bars. She was also a werewolf her name was Makayla and she got us out of the dungeon. Makayla proceeded to say that her mom died in the prophecy and she had 3 sisters and somehow she got seperated from them she pulled out a power necklace and said this is all I have to remember them. The sisters gasped and said YOU ARE OUR MISSING SISTER THE VAMPIRES TOOK YOU MANY MOONS AGO!!!!!