We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

"Always passionate about my Aikatsu. Aikatsu Stars! Rising Stars is about to start. Merry Christmas!" Rei said^^

"Are you going to be home for Christmas, Reika?" asked Dona.

"Of course." Rei said. "Grandma, Grandpa and everyone else is going to be here, so I definitely can't miss it." she said. "Plus, I want to know what Tsu-ki going to get me this year." she added looking at her younger brother playing his game.

Tsubaki rolled his eyes. "I still don't see the point of getting gifts to your siblings." he said.

"It's fun  giving gifts." Rei said.

"I agree." Hana said.

"Do you have any idol jobs to do Christmas week." asked Akimi.

Rei shakes her head. "No but they're holding a Christmas party that should be fun." Rei said. "I should get to school now, bye bye." she said rushing out the door.

December 19th

"Christmas is in five days!" said Rei happily, "I can't wait for the Christmas cookies, stocking, family dinner, and PRESENTS!" she exclaimed. Christmas was her favourite time of the year besides Valentine's Day.

"I heard that, Yume-chan, Laura-chan, Mahiru-chan, and Ako-chan were holding a concert together." said Misaki.

"Really" said Rei surprised.

"Yeah, its the same day as the S4 concert. That's a daring decision." said Sion.

"We should hold our own!" said Rei enthusiastically. "If their working hard to make there own self-produced concert we should do the same! We should hold our own concert." she suggested.

"Our own concert." Misaki thought.

"Hai, our own concert. One that can rival Yume-chan and the others." said Rei. "This will be so exciting!" she exclaimed.

"How are we going to do our own self-produced concert?" asked Sion.

"We've done it before when we were putting on Misaki's debut concert and I'm sure we can do it again. So are you with me?" Rei asked the girls putting her hand in the centre of the table. Sion and Misaki both look at each other before looking back at Rei.

"How can I say no to all that enthusiasm." Sion said with a smile before putting her hand above Rei's. 

"I'm in too." Misaki said with a gentle smile and putting her hand on top of Sion.

"Aikatsu!" they say together throwing their hand in the air.

...

"Aikatsu. Aikatsu. Aikatsu!" Rei, Sion, and Misaki repeated as they ran around the tracks.

"Rei-chan." Nozomu waved from the bleachers.

Rei looks to the side where he and the other M4 members were, and walked over along with Sion and Misaki. "Ohayo." she waved with a smile. "You all seem tired." Rei pointed out at the boys.

"Hai, it's a pretty packed month." Nozomu said. "We have drama recordings, magazine interviews, and New Year's shows to attend. We also have to practice for the Christmas Eve Concert." he explained.

"Whoa." Misaki said surprised at there business schedule.

"I want to be busy like you guys." Rei said with a frown.

"You have lot on our backs just for the concert, do really think you can handle all the others jobs." asked Sion.

"No." Rei said sheepishly.