A Stronger Idol...

"Always passionate about my Aikatsu, Aikatsu Stars! Rising Stars is about to start" said Rei with a smile.

♡♡♡♡

Normal POV

 "C'mon Rei" Laura urged her. "You have to get up your an idol now. No more sleeping in..."

School was already starting but Rei was still lying her, she had been sulking all morning. Laura waited patiently for a response from Rei which she doesn't get and sighs at this. "Fine. I'll be at the lunch hall if you need me".

Rei watched Laura leave from the counter of her eye. When the door closed, she sat up from her bed looking down to the floor.

What I am I doing she thought to herself.

Her eyes fell on a picture frame on Laura's desk. Where her, Laura, Koharu and Yume were all posing. "Nijino Yume" Rei said.

"Yoshi! No time to sulk" said Rei with enthusiasm that dies down. She then looked at her calendar. "Today's my vacation, perfect opportunity to go in town".

♡♡♡♡♡

"Rei isn't with you?" asked Koharu as Laura approached them.

Laura shakes her head. "She still at our dorm" she said. "Something isn't right with her." taking a sit in front of Yume and placing her hand on her cheek.

"She seemed so sad ever since yesterday's performance" said Yume.

"Like she lost her inner sparkle" said Koharu.

"I though Aihane had some sort of talent, guess not. Why is she even in the school" they over hear someone say passing by their table.

"She probably cheated to get in Bird Theatre" says the other girl.

"How dare you talk about my best friend like that" said Laura clearly angry getting up from her sit. "Rei has more talent in her pinkie finger then you two put together" holding up her pinkie finger.

The two girls stare at Laura in shock and quickly walk away.

"Rei has to show them she's an amazing idol" said Yume as Laura sat back down with a heavy sigh.

"How is she going to do that, she won't even leave her room" said Koharu looking at Yume.

"Will tickle her until she leaves" Yume suggested.

"Your not going anywhere near her" said Laura making Yume laugh sheepishly. "We should just give her space. Rei will be up on her feet in no time."

♡♡♡♡

Rei walked around town in her disguise she wore her red circled glasses and scarf with her hair in a ponytail. Rei didn't want anyone to recognize her after yesterday's performance. She hummed as she walked passed the water fountain in the centre of the park.

Then she pasted a store and saw herself singing on the television and stared at it. Her aura was strong not anymore she didn't know why, something changed about her.

"Rei?" someone said.

She jumped in surprise and turned around to see a girl with red hair in a side ponytail she recognized who. It was it Sion with someone else. "Shh~" Rei hushed placing her hand over Sion mouth.

"Isn't that you on the television" said the other girl looking at the television. The girl had short blue hair and two buns with star accessories along with purple eyes.

"Shhh~" Rei said again placing her other hand on the girls mouth. "Wait... aren't you Haruka☆ Ruka top dancer from Wind Dance Class?" realizing who she actually is.