Teiko Days 2

Second year of the GOM

At the school yard near soccer field

HINATA'S POV

I saw many people gather around in the blond hair boy who had the soccer ball in his foot.

Well i have to go to practice the captain's gonna be mad at me.

(Akashi is now the captain of the team, after Nijimura-senpai gave his position to Akashi)

At the gym

NO ONE'S POV

Aomine and Hinata are having a match to know who is going to be the ace, and Hinata requested to Kuroko to be their referee and Momoi to be their score keeper.

As Kuroko tossed the ball, Aomine and Hinata jumped, the first one who reach was Hinata despite with his small height he has jumping a little bit higher than Aomine.

Hinata immediately goes down dribble the ball and run towards the hoop with a slight speed that can surpass a little bit Aomine.

Aomine catch up fast he was only behind Hinata, Aomine tried to steal the ball from behind Hinata.

Hinata who dribbled the ball towards his left hand then Aomine catch up to him, Hinata thought that he will dribble the ball between Aomine's legs then fake to the left,  go the right then shot the ball towards the hoop making Hinata had a 3-points in the game.

And the continuous with Hinata in the lead with 45-42 Aomine left behind by 3 points.

The ball was knock off outside...

"Hey!....Aomine!..... go!....get!... the!... ball!!..."Hinata shouted between breaths to Aomine who was kneeling in the floor breathing heavily too.

"Wait!!!...a...minute!!...I..have.....to...catch...my.....breath!!...."Aomine shouted back to Hinata who wanted to lie on the gym floor but went against it.

*five minutes later*

Aomine and Hinata had catch their breaths.

As the others congratulating Hinata for his firts win to Aomine.

While Aomine sigh that he lost for the first time to that brat, Aomine was asking a blond hair boy outside of the gym to give him the ball.

"Hello I'm Kise Ryouta, it's nice to meet you all" the blond boy said or should i say Kise said.

"Hello it's nice to meet you too my name is Hinata Shouyo"Hinata introduced himself as the GOM gather infront/before of the door.

"Aah,*munch*introduction my *munch*name is Murasakibara Atushi*munch*it's nice to*munch*meet you"Murasakibara introduced himself.

"Akashi Seijuuro"

"Aomine Daiki"

"Midorima Shintaro"

"Nice to meet you all"

"Minna-san it's not nice if you forget me"Kuroko said appearing out of nowhere.

"AAAHH!!!"Everyone shouted except Akashi.

"Kuroko Tetsuya nice to meet you"

Time Skip(Few days after Kise became a regular and Haizaki is being kick out of the basketball club)

NO ONE'S POV

"Aominecchi, Hinatacchi, Kurokocchi let's play 2-on-2 game match together"Kise said

After the game Kuroko and Aomine win the game with one point difference.

Next Day

AKASHI'S POV(did not expect that!)

All the Generation of Miracles improved except Kuroko who only excelled with misdirection.

Hinata is going to the Teiko volleyball team to help them improved too, because they lack a talented spiker, as i stated to him he said it's fine after all according to his files he like--- no loves volleyball, just as how he loves basketball right now.

Hinata seem's to be a two sport player basketball and volleyball is Hinata's sport.

_________________________________________
A/N: Sorry it's too short...XD