~ Chapter 1 ~

* 5 Gunshots go off *

Another day Another Problem, Keyana says to herself and takes out her phone to call Ty.

- Phone Rings -

"Yoo " Ty said in a deep voice.. " Hey babe can you please come pick me up " She said. " Okay I'm at Rodney house j be there in 30 minutes. " Thanks " she said and hanged up.

She went to shower and after she came out she put on her new clothes. She put on an baby blue adidas top with denim jeans and black and white vans; To top it all off she put on the necklace Ty got that she isn't sure if its stolen or not since its real diamonds. After eating breakfast and watching tv he beeps the horn a thousand times and she runs downstairs.

She opened the car door and sat down before she said or did anything. " Hey babe " She said and kissed him. After waiting for him to say something she noticed Rodney and started a convoy with him.

" Hey Rodney; Wassup with him?" she said. " Nothing " he said. " Tyy?" She said. " Babe I'm in some shit and I need help" he said " Ty I'm not with that illegal shit " she said " please " he said " Okay Ty" she said.

- 5 minutes later -

" Babe were are we going?" She asked " I need you to go in that house and ask for ray, Tell him ty want his shit " he said " Why you can't do that " she said " Cause the nigga tryna kill me " He said handing keyana a gun. " What is this for?" she said panicking as she opened the door. " If anything happen do what you have to.. I love you " he said and watched her walk to the house.

- 10 minutes later -

Keyana runs out the house and straight to the car. " Drive off.. Now" She said screaming and crying. " What the fuck happened " Ty said. " Yo ty you my man but I'm not going down for something ya bitch did". " I shot him " she said and threw a duffle bag full of drugs and money. " and I thought you was done with this drug dealer shit ty " she said screaming. " Thats how I make my money and don't raise ya fucking voice " he said turning around. The whole car ride was silent until they got to ty house.

keyana goes in the house and takes ty phone and reads his texts

Jasmine ❤️ ️

Jasmine - Ty? Pull up im tryna smoke today.

Ty - Gotchu babe.. 10 minutes txt me ya address

Jasmine - Down to fuck too? Needa get my head off shit.

Ty - Oh Word! I gotchu ma.

" Who tf is jasmine? " keyana said screaming " Answer me ty". " I just did some dirty shit for you and you fucking around .. if im ya ride or die dont fuck with no hoes. ty grabs her arm and pushes her in the room.

"What the fuck! Was all of that necessary ty" she said screaming. " Sit Down! and stop acting funny infront of my bro" he said. " Fuck rodney, who tf is jasmine?" she said. " She just some squally.. chill babe" he said. Keyana got up and walked out and into the other room.

Ty followed her and sat her on his lap.

" I love you key and you know this. She just a thot and you wife " he said and kissed her on the neck. " That's my spot " she said under her breath. He stood her up and bring her to the back room. He went to give rodney the car keys and told him to take a drive somewhere... Rodney left and ty and keyana went to the back room.

" I don't have a condom " ty said. " well you can get some when you have one.. you not going raw when ya ass be cheating" she said. " babe we good " he said while he kissed her and pleased her...

... LAWWWD! Ya know what happen. Comment, like, please show support and I will do thr same.