~ Chapter 2 ~

- Next Morning -

Keyana calls shay.

Shay - Hey Boo.

Keyona - You know somebody name Jasmine?

Shay - I know one Jasmine. Jasmine Caldwell from the stuy.

Keyana- Oh word. I think we talking bout the same girl.

Shay - Why?

Keyona- She fucking ty.

Shay- We gotta link up, Imma be at kp today. Come thru in 30 mins.

Keyana- igght.

- Hangs up -

Keyana gets out the shower and put on a cropped top and highwaisted pants. she called Mariah to catch up with her because they haven't talked in a while..

Keyana - Riahh! Come to kp with me a shay hoe.

Riah- I don't know this nigga tryna come thru today and bring me money.

Keyana- Whoo?

Riah- Some fbf nigga named Dee.

Keyana - Its lit! but pleasee come we going now.

Riah- Iight bitch i got you but hold me down.

Keyana - igght.

- In kp -

Mariah, Keyana, and Shay went shopping and they walked to mickey d to talk.

" So wassup, you told me jasmine fucking ty " shay said. " Yes bitch and I'm not goin let a thottie fuck up my relationship " keyana said. " tbh I fuck w. jasmine and she told me everything " Riah said. " You fuck with her and knew what she about and what she did? " keyana said. " Key, I didn't want to be in between shit. I'm sorry boo ". " You suppose to be our bitch Riah that's fucked up" shay said. " Yo! i know one thing ya bitches not bout to gang up on me " Riah said and grabbed her birkin bag and walked out.

- 5 minutes later -

Shay runs up to mariah and grabs her from behind she keeps punching and punching her until two men pull her apart nd security comes .. " Why tf would you do that dumb shit shay !" Keyana said screaming " That's my fucking friend and know I'm in between shit ". " Key, Stfuu " shay said. " Im leaving cause today ain't my day and ya hoes fucking shit up " keyana said and walked out of the mall.

keyana calls ty

keyana - Babe I'm so fucking possession like these bitches really fucked up my day -crying -

ty - Slow down! Why you crying?

Keyana - Ty can you come pick me up I wanna stay with you too night.

Ty - Im sorry key I cant.. I gotta go.

- hangs up -

" Im ready for round 2, Ty " Jasmine said.

... OOO Kill Em! He still messing with jasmine.. Niggas don't know what they had till it's gone. #Facts