Chapter 7: The Proposal

You are watching TV and having lunch when Logan calls you.

"Hey (Y/N)! I have a surprise for you! We're doing something nice and I'm pickin you up around 6," he says.

You are about to reply, but he quickly hangs up. It was only 2:30, so you decided to watch TV for a little longer. After you finished, you took a shower and did our hair and make up. You found the perfect dress to wear. After you put your outfit on and were satisfied with how you looked, you went back downstairs and waited for Logan.

He finally arrived. He came a few minutes late, as usual. You open the door for him and gasp when you see him holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Hey (Y/N)! You look amazing!"

"Thank you! You look great too!" You say before you give him a peck on the lips. Logan hands you the flowers.

"I thought I should get you a gift as beautiful as you."

You giggle at his remark, "You're so cheesy!"

"Yeah, but you love me," He replies.

He leads you to his car and blindfolds you. He drives for about a half hour before you feel the car come to a stop. Logan opens the door for, you could smell salt water. You instantly knew he's takin you to the beach where you first met. He unties the blindfold and leads you down to the shoreline for a walk.

"(Y/N), we've been dating for 3 years, and they have been the best 3 years of my life. I know you're the one I want to be with forever, so will you marry me?"

You get tears of joy when you hear him ask the big question. This is the moment you've been waiting for. You agree instantly and he slips the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately kisses you on the lips.

It's been a while since I last updated, so here's a longer imagine! I'm amazed at how many reads this has gotten in a short amount of time! It means so much to me!

If you have any ideas you would like me to write about comment below and I may use it for my next imagine! :)

Make sure you follow my twitter and Instagram if you haven't yet. They're both @foreverrusher14

Thank you so much! Love you all!

~Sabrina