Chapter 1: Time to close the window

Sorry if this is bad Neverlanders! But if you want follow me! Here's some information for ya if you want to contact me:

Instagram: @wendyxdarling

Kik: @neverlandxprincess

Imessage(Only for Ipods/Ipads/Iphones):

neverlandprincess.wendy@gmail.com

E-mail: neverlandprincess.wendy@gmail.com

Well enjoy the Story!

-

Wendy (Me/My) POV:

Age: 14

-

"Wendy dear!" My mother, Ms. Darling, yelled out as I sat in my light blue dress by the window. It was already 11:30 at night and past my bedtime.

"Oh Mother! Five more minutes please!" I turned around to face the doorway. My mother was in a light red night gown and her hair was up in a nice bun. She frowned at me.

"Wendy Moria Angela Darling! It is time for bed!" She sternly replied pointing to my bed. Well its been a Year since I left and went to Neverland then came back. I missed Peter. But I now had to 'grow up' so my parents got me my own room. They think I have a problem, staying by my window all night long while its open, whispering stories about my adventures on Neverland, They think I have a problem, but its mostly because I want to see Peter again. Silently I nodded and trudged off to my bed as my mother went to shut my window.

"No! Don't! Peter's out there and I promised I'd always keep my window open for him!" I yelled as my mother glared at me softy.

"Wendy dear, Peter Pan is just you imagination, he's not real and you'll get a cold if you-" I cut her off,

"No, No, No, No, No! I don't care! I promised him and I'm keeping that promise!" I yelled as my mother sighed and nodded walking out of my room shutting the door behind her. I sat up in my bed looking at the window, quietly hoping that Peter was there watching over me with Tinkerbell. I made a few promises to Peter before I came back to London, England.

1) I will ALWAYS keep my window open for them

2) I will always believe in fairies

3) I will never forget the lost boys, Tink, and Peter.

4) I will NOT grow up

And the last one I promised to myself was: I will always Love Peter Pan for the rest of my life. While remembering those promises I fell off in a dreamful sleep.

-

Peter's POV:

Age: 15 (Forever)

-

"No, No, No, No, No! I don't care! I promised him and I'm keeping that promise!" I heard Wendy yell out. I saw Ms. Darling nod and walk off shutting Wendy's room. I smiled that Wendy would keep her promises she gave me that was, um, about a year ago.

"Peter!" Tink said, well more like yelled. Only me and the lost boys can hear her and Michael and John could understand her as well, I visited them all the time, But thats a secrete. I quietly made my way to Wendy's window. I haven't kept my promises to her but I do watch over her. She sat on her bed her sky blue dress spread out on her bed, her knees up against her chest, and her wonderful chestnut eyes roaming the sky's, looking for any sign of me I think. She slowly stood up as the clock outside struck 12:00. She made her way to the window as I flew back and hide

-

Wendy (Me/My) POV:

Age: 14

-

I slowly stood up and made my way to the window as the clock struck 12:00. I peeked out of the window and looked around with a sigh,

"I guess that Peter isn't coming..." I say in a tone that's barley in a whisper, as a single tear rushed down my cheek. That familiar wetness rolling down my cheek as I shivered from a cold blast of wind.

"And to think I'm leaving soon..." I sigh and turn around looking at the half empty room. Earlier mother tolled me I was going to a boarding school in America, all by myself as a wake up call to grow up. I turned around my hand clasping around the small knob for opening or closing the window. The cold feeling reminding me of what happened a year ago.

"Goodbye Neverland," I say into the dark night, one like the one when my brothers and I left for Neverland. Slowly and carefully I shut my window and all my hopes to see Peter again. That familiar darkness sweeping across the room. With a small sigh I crawled back into bed and shut my eyes putting my past behind me. In a few months I was to leave London and go to America alone and grow up. I was going to let go of the one person I cared for the most in my life, His name is Peter Pan, and he is now just my past.....

---------------

Why hello Neverlanders! I would like to say keep in contact with me! all of my information is at the begging of this chapter so feel free to talk to me! I LUFF CHU PANCAKES! AND I LUFF PETAH THE MOST!!!