Chapter 1

3 YEARS EARLIER

BEEP BEEP !

Ugh ! Here we go . Another day of school. I'm sick and tired of this "school routine" foolishness. I just want to sleep ! Oh well it's the last day . I can't wait for that bell to ring and- ...(starts to daydream)

Lizzy: GIRL GET UPP before I beat your Blexican-

Liz : Im up ! I'm ...(yawns) up .

Lizzy : good because I'm not trying to walk up these stairs . Uh uh . Nope . Too much work .

Liz: *mumbles* I Don't wanna see your ass anyways...

Lizzy : GYAL IF MI EVA LICK YUH !

Liz: *shouts* OKAY !

I got up , took a shower and washed my back length hair. " I have to leave a good- sexy footprint " I got out , put on my robe and stared at my curly hair . I wanted a new style. I ran to my moms room and grabbed her face powder "she's a tone lighter so this will do". I ran back to my bathroom , opened the container and took some of it in my hand . I ran it on a little piece of hair in the front. "That's not good enough". Decided to cut the piece into bangs . "Perfect!" I continued with some no frizz cream and I straightened my brand new bang. "Hair check now time for clothes"

I went to my closet and pulled out a tight short sleeve half-top with vintage shorts and a brown braided belt. I put in some rather large silver hoop earrings along with bangles. I put on my red black and white (mainly white) Jordan's and headed for the kitchen .

Lizzy: SEXXYYY !!

Liz: thank you momma

Lizzy : if you come home knocked up-

Liz: MOM!

DING DONG

Liz : I got it !

???: morning beautiful

Liz: PRINCEY POOH *hugs him*

Princeton: hey bestie ! Thanks for the hug!

Lizzy: goodmorning prince

Princeton: Hey momma

Liz:she ain't yo mama ! Yo mamas cooking tacos

Prince: -.- Not funny.

Liz: you mad...

"Or NAH ?" Liz and Lizzy say before doubling over dying from laughter.

Prince: HaHa well I gotta get going ! Aye ! C'mon Liz ! The cars running.

Liz: okay ! Bye mommy !

Lizzy: Bye babes

My moms so cray ! Ugh ! Anyways. Me and prince are on our way to school. It's about a 15 minute ride.

Prince: *singing along with his Sleeping With Sirens CD*

Liz: LOOK ! I'm b-l-a-c-k . I need you to take that disk out in 5,4,3,2-

Prince: OKAY OKAY ! *mumbles* blackie Chan wanna go or sum'

Liz: now , check this out !

I got the USB cord and plugged it into the outlet of the car. I added my phone onto the opposite side. I went to my "HotGyal😍💞🌴" playlist . We blared the sweet sound of "Im Coming" by Mr. Vegas .

Prince: ouuuu ! You need to send me these songs Chicka !

Liz: *laughs*

We arrived at school and went to our separate groups. My group was Maria, Jenny & Tasha- the baddest bitches in the school . Jacobs group consisted on the hottest boys. They go by roc, ray ray & prodigy. The 8 of us chill everyday . We are the coolest group .. Besides the OMG girls .. Ugh don't get me going on them thot-

Tasha: get to class !

Liz: Shut it *giggles*

Tasha: your lucky I love you or I would of crunched you for that !

Liz: Whatever ! Lets get inside

Tasha: lets goo !

As we walk down the hall , all eyes were on us . I felt like a star ! Some guys whistled while others stood with they're jaws on the floor.

RINNNGGGGG

Liz: the Attention was good while it lasted

Tasha:I know

Liz: well I got to get to class

Tasha: okay later *hugs then walks off* OH AND I GOTA TELL YOU SOMETHING !!

"Why she gotta scream" I thought to myself...