Party!

You walked into the forest slightly nervous about the party Jasmin invite you to this wasn't gonna be a simple walk in the park oh no this is go into the woods and prey to god that slenderman doesn't find you taking his notes. Once you arrived at the location of where the party is you couldn't help but sense danger. You had that fight or flight instinct and this time you were gonna choose flight. That's when you felt someone touch your shoulder. This time you chose fight and swung your fist at the person earning a quick smack and an ow.you looked and it was author-chan.

"Okay remind me never to scare you anyway you ready for the party?"right when you were about to answer I dragged you inside.

Once inside you saw all the infamous killers. From slenderman all the way to the new creepypastas. Laughing Jack was hugging a passed out Gwen. That when you remembered seeing her once. It didn't take long for them to notice you and me.

"Hello!"laughing Jack dropping Gwen as she woke up and gasped for air cursing.

It took one swift motion from laughing Jack to stop her from having Sally hear. Once Gwen stopped she looked at you and flashed you a devilish smile and her eyes glowed a light purple color.

"Hello (Y/N)~!"she said.

"H-how do you know my name?"you asked.

"I told them all not to hurt you right L.J and Lil demon!!!"Gwen glared at me as I said that hugging you.

"Hey only I can call my lil lollipop that!"laughing Jack said as we proceeded to the front of the living room.

Every kind of creepypasta was there except zalgo, he despised humans. I then asked politely for spledor's hat.

"Alright killers and creature you are to put the one thing you care about in this hat and no Jeff you can't put Gwen in this hat it was hard to bring her out again!"Jeff put Gwen down as laughing Jack started laughing.

Once splendor went around to every one as they put the one thing he then went to you.

"It's you chance to pull out an item dear?"he said placing the hat in front of you.

You pulled out a........