fell for her and she's all that :)) chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I wanna thank:

Ann2317

WhiteRose32

THANNNNNNNNKK YYYYYYOOOOUUUUU!!! :) haha <3

Wah! <3 u girls! Thanks for the awesome COMMENTS!

both of u r awesome! :) keep on voting and comment please!

And enjoy!

LOVE,

Labydub aka Kitkat <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layne's POV:

At my house

Well this is awesome! I don't have anything to wear!! F!!! err....what to do????

"ding- dong!"

Oh great! He's here and I don't have anything to wear!! Errr...this is suppose to be special and I don't have anything to wear!! Just great!! Err..

Well here goes nothing! Just have to wear my usual skirt and long t-shirt err.. I know I don't have a sense of style or whatever so..er..

When I got downstairs...when I opened the door it was...

CHUCK???

"hey Layne" he said.

"hey? What r u doing here?" I said totally surprised for his unexpected visit.

"well, I figured knowing u since kindergarten, well u don't have anything to wear, am I right?" he said, smiling to himself..he just have to say it to my face..nice on chuck..

"I do soo..." I said, stubbornly

" oh really, then what ur wearing right now is just ur art clothes? Or are they ur sleeping clothes? Huh?" he said, teasingly of course knowing him he's just teasing  that's one of the best things bout' him.

"ohhh,,, eee.. fine! I don't have anything to wear! Err....u win! Ugh!" I said, Btw I hat losing! 'm quie competitive if u know wat I mean 

"haha , ok, ok chill I got the perfect dress for u" he said with a huge grin plastered in his face. Ugh..

" well?" I said "any day now Einstein" I said with a laugh..

"hey, u should be thankful u know, I actually made an effort to go to the mall and go to a girl's store to actually buy u a dress for tonight u know" he said with a grin and smirk combined (weird huh?)..

" ok, ok it's just he's gonna arrive any minute now and well my hair still sucks" I said worriedly, wow I'm worried about my appearance? Shocker, I never I mean ever been worried about my appearance in my whole life..well especially when I'm going out with THE ZACK CARTER! wow!

"ok, ok chill already, here's the dress and well I'm gonna call someone while ur changing" he said already looking through his phone for that "someone".

I just kinda starred at him, he knows someone that I don't know about? Hmm....

"well, what r u waiting for?---uh? Hi is Jammie there?" he said to me then to the phone..Jammie huh? Well good for him..

When I got upstairs, and changed into that oh soo sexy dress..my god he has great taste in clothing, hmm...is he by any chance gay? Hmm...I wonder..

Well I went into my closet to see if I have shoes to match the dress I found the perfect one..strappy and very sexy just like the dress..ahaha nice..:)

Well when I was making my way downstairs, there was a blond petite girl sitting next to chuck and should I say....giggling? OMG??? Wow! And did I mention she's beautiful? Gosh! She's adorable too... hehe

Well..when I was actually downstairs now, they both looked at me, and Jammie said to me "hi" she said.

"that dress looks gorgeous on you" she said, smiling happily at me then adoringly at chuck...the only thing I could say is WOW!!!!! they are soo like head over heels for each other. nice one chuck i mentally said to myself...

" um, thanks said, u must be Jammie? I presume" I said nicely.

"oh, yeah, sorry I forgot to introduce myself" she said shyly now.

" oh no worries, it's alright" I said reassuringly

"okay, now that's taken care of, Jammie would u please help my best friend with her hair?" he said happily

while adoringly looking at Jammie, like the way he was looking at her since I saw them together..

" ok, come over here, Layne. I brought mu make up kit" she said

And with that she worked her magic on me..

She even cut my hair, but I really didn't care, I looked great with the hair. If I say so myself, I owe Jammie a lifetime for this ..

Then...my only problem now is ZACK! My date with the most popular guy in school....WTF?

"DING- DONG"

Ohh..no here he comes!!! Yikes!

Chuck looked at the window to see if it really is ZACK!

" he's here" he said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jammie and chuck - Awww...they're soo cute together <3 them

What will happen at their date?

Will Zack fall in love with the new Layne?

Waaa.....hope u like it :)

Comment and vote please

shout out for the girls that made this chapter possible!

Ann2317

WhiteRose32

<3 totally love yah! :)

Love,

Labydub aka kitkat