Gift Ideas

A/N-The video above is by StacyPlays, one of my favorite Minecraft YouTubers :D

Jesse's POV

As Petra handed me the nether star, I began to remember all the holidays I used to spend with only Axel, Olivia, J, and Reuben back in our treehouse that was destroyed when the witherstorm rampaged and now I have new friends this year to spend the holiday with. I took the star and, by using some stairs, placed the star on top of the tree and stood with the others to admire it.

"Well then, I guess that just leaves getting our gifts for each other." I announced after a few minutes of staring at the tree. That's when the others started to look a little uncomfortable until I reassured them that all they had to do was put something that could be meaningful instead of buying the others something.

Olivia's POV

Man, Jesse just brought up that we should get each other something meaningful but I don't know what to do. Jesse, J, and Axel's gifts should be easy since I've known them forever, but I have no idea what to do for Petra, Lukas, and even Ivor. This was going to take some time and Christmas is only less than a week away. I glanced at the others before leaving to go try and brainstorm some ideas.

Lukas' POV

After everyone left to who knows where, I stayed behind with Jesse to ask her something.

"Hey, Jesse can I ask you something?"

"What's up Lukas?"

"I don't know what to do for the others and I wanted to ask what you were doing for some ideas?"

"I'm putting together a scrapbook of all the adventures we've had"

"That sounds nice" I sighed while looking at the ground, slightly embarrassed that she had already had everything figured out, once again.

"If you want you can help me with some of the pages you might have written about in your journal," Jesse suggested while pointing to my journal on its display stand.

"That would be cool of you to let me help," I emphasized with a smile.

"Cool Beans?"

"Cool-O-Rama" I quoted back.

Both of us laughed at our personal joke while we walked out of the hall to get started on our project. 

A/N- Art by mariosonicfan16