Stressed Out

(The image above is by me but I will try and ask some of my DA friends if they'll let me include some of their art in the story)
Jesse's POV
"Things sure been really stressful since my friends and I got back from our crazy portal adventure."I thought while putting up some lights around the treasure room. Ivor is still trying to get people to leave his lava-dripping skull home be, despite the new glass confinement Axel and Olivia made while we were away, my brother, J, and Petra have been practicing fighting together again(A/N-I will be including some shipping in this nothing too big though), and Lukas has been checking all the town's buildings to make sure they're okay,which I thought was pretty nice of him to do. Despite that, we've been trying to take it easy and I've been putting the Christmas decorations up around the treasure room to make it look festive. I stopped hanging a strand of lights when I heard some echoing footsteps behind me.

(Sorry about the short chapter for now but I will try to update later when I get down more pictures for the next chapter. Until then I hope you like this story beginning and since it's my first fanfic and I hope to write more in the future. Bye!!😁✋)