Stay away from her / Pt 4

"Kookie!" Yelled Yoongi. Jungkook was rushing off, attempting to escape Yoongi's field of vision. "Fuck, why do I care!? I haven't even known her that long!" Jungkook mumbled to himself while gritting his teeth. "She's just a girl, this is a man whose like your brother! Why are you so mad!?" He continued mumbling to himself. "Kookie! Please, wait up!" Yoongi begged the maknae who was now roughly 40 feet away from him. Jungkook stopped in his tracks trying to collect himself. "Kookie, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it, it just happened. One second we were arguing, the next thing I know, I kissed her. I really didn't-" Jungkook cut Yoongi off. Nostrils flaring at this point. "Hyung, you kissed her!" Jungkook's eyes filling with disappointment and anger. "You know I like her. I never thought you'd do something like this. You're like a brother to me." Jungkook hissed. "Besides, you said she wasn't your type, I just don't understand." Jungkook said shaking his head trying not to punch his hyung in the face. Yoongi's eyes were starting to swell up from crying and his face became puffy. "Jungkook, I don't know why I kissed her. It just happened. Please, understand." Yoongi pleaded with the young upset boy in front of him. "I need to be alone. I don't want to see your face right now." Jungkook said between tears. "Also, hyung. Stay away from her." Jungkook hissed at his hyung before walking away from Yoongi.

"Uh.... Hey." You said in a confused tone. The boy's eyes locked on your confused expression. "W-what just happened?" Hoseok questioned you. You immediately shaking your head. "I really don't know." You said throwing your hands into the air as you walked out of the elevator. "Yoongi started throwing a pissy fit, I stood up for myself, he kissed me! Believe me, I'm more confused then you are!" You said in a hasty tone. "I've only been here for 1 week and I've been kissed by an idol. Boy, am I something." You joked trying to lighten the mood. Tae laughed, while the others stood there still confused by your sudden humor. You tried to escape from the group of boys when their attention went back to the door waiting for Yoongi and Jungkook  to come back in. You accidentally tripped over Hoseoks shoe and cursed under your breath. "Hello social anxiety." You said when the boys darted their stares back in your direction. "You okay Y/N!?" You heard a voice say. You looked up to see a distraught Jungkook looking down at you in worry. "Y-yeah." You shakily responded while patting your clothes of dust from the ground. "Look, I really don't know what just happened... He kissed me and-" Jungkook rubbed your shoulder. You cutting your response off to the sudden feeling. "It's cool, Y/N." Jungkook smiled at you. -That damn smile.- "Good." You almost whispered, while biting your lip. No matter what he did, no matter what he said, he made your stomach consume with butterflies. "Jungkook, why did you run off like-" you tried to ask, before Jimin cut you off, Jungkook's face forming into an O and being grabbed immediately by a nervous Jimin. "Hey! We still have that thing to do." Jimin shook his head at Jungkook, Jungkook shaking his back. "Oh yeah, that thing!" He pointed at his hyung. The rest of the boys looking at eachother. "That thing?" Mumbled Namjoon. Jungkook darting looks at his hyungs. "Yes, that thing." Jungkook said between gritted teeth, growing frustrated by his hyung's obliviousness. You stood their confused watching them start to group up and leave. "I'll text you, noona!" Yelled Jungkook. You stood there more confused then before. "That thing?" You mumbled to yourself while shaking your head and walking away.