Would you stay the night? / Pt 6

Jungkook wrapped his arm around you when he plopped down onto the couch next to you. "Hey there" you whispered while diving into your boyfriends arms. It had been 3 months since you and Jungkook decided to give your relationship a shot, though you had to keep it a secret, it was worth it. Tae came rushing around the back of the couch wrapping his arms around the loving couple. "AW, MY FAVORITE LOVE BIRDS!" You reached over to pinch Tae's cheek making him release his grip from the both of you. Tae grabbed his cheek, still managing to giggle and smile at the maknae and his girlfriend.

The door suddenly opened and a overly dramatic Jin came barging through with groceries upon groceries laid out on his arms. " Aish, get a room you two!" Jin yelled.  Namjoon came waltzing in after him, nearly tripping over Jin's shoes. "YA! HYUNG, YOUR SHOES NEARLY MADE ME FALL!" You shook your head giggling at the boys and their silliness. You've grown used to them and wouldn't want them to be any other way.

Yoongi came in after Namjoon, eyes looking directly into yours. It had been 3 months since you had a full conversation with Yoongi. -So much for not being silent and awkward- you thought to yourself. You bit your cheek and your eyes followed Yoongi's from the door to the kitchen. Your boyfriend broke your thoughts with a kiss on the head. "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom!" You patted Jungkook's leg and headed to the bathroom.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jimin asked while attempting to help Yoongi put away groceries. "Uh, yeah why?" Yoongi nervously replied while biting his bottom lip. He knew exactly why he was upset, but if the boys found it, not only would Jungkook hate him again, but he'd hate himself for interfering with the new couples relationship. "I'll be right back, I want to change really quick." Yoongi blurted out before Jimin could respond. Jimin patted his Hyung's shoulder before he hastily walked towards his bedroom.

You opened the door and were immediately greeted by Yoongi's form crashing into yours. "Oops, sorry Oppa!" You blurted out. Your hand landed onto Yoongi's chest for support. Yoongi's eyes landed onto yours for the second time today and for some reason, the feeling of your hand against his chest and his eyes looking into yours, caused your breath to hitch and your nerves to sky rocket. "Still clumsy I see." Yoongi smirked. You pulled your hair behind your ear and released your grip from Yoongi's chest. "U-uh I guess so." You playfully giggled without realizing it. "Watch where you're going, I don't want anymore bruises." Yoongi walked off before going into his bedroom and locking his door behind him. You smiled and yelled from behind his door. "Hey, that bruise looked cute on you Min Yoongi! Oops, oppa!" You quickly ran off thinking he would chase after you for being so informal.

Yoongi leaned against his door smiling at the thought of how cute you were being. His mind racing back to the elevator scene and how soft and sweet your lips tasted. Little did you know, you had his interest peaked from the moment he met you. He slouched down against his door hiding his face behind his hands. The cold feeling from his hands cooling the heat from his face down. He tried his best to avoid contact with you for the past 3 months. He knew it would happen eventually, but he wanted nothing more then to look into your eyes again and just talk to you. Now that he got the opportunity, Yoongi couldn't stop the feeling rising in his chest and the frustration growing in his mind. "Why not me?" He pleaded with himself.

Jungkook quickly locked his door before embracing you in a kiss. His lips engulfing yours, causing chills to run up and down your spine. You loved the feeling of his lips against yours and wanted nothing more then him in this very moment. "I love the taste of your lips." Jungkook blurted out, you giggled and bit his bottom lip in response. "You're naturally sweet." He said between kisses. You pushed your boyfriend down onto the bed and positioned yourself onto his lap. Jungkook's breath hitched the moment you did this, causing him to grow excited at his girlfriends sudden change from cute to sexy. Jungkook kissed your neck down to your collar bone. You immediately getting chills from the feeling. "Jungkook, I love you..." You whispered. The maknae froze in his spot. "Y/N, I-I love you too." He held you tight and found his lips against yours once more. Jungkook laid you down onto the bed. Before you could kiss him again, he blurted out something you've been hoping for him to ask "Y/N, would you stay the night with me?" You bit your lip and your cheeks flushed. "Y-yeah. I'd really like that."