Chapter 4.

"Tony"Ziva says again.
"Yeah its me"Tony says.
"What are you doing here"Ziva asked.
"Long story can I come in"Tony asked.
"Yes, one second"Ziva says closing the door in a few minutes she opens the door up.

"Come in"Ziva says.
"What you hiding"Tony says jokingly.
"What?"Ziva asked.
"Its a joke"Tony says.

"Ok Tony why are you here and make it quick"Ziva says.
"Great to see you too by the way"Tony says as he took a seat and places his hand on a chair tapping it for her to sit down.

"Ziva I'm here to get you away from here"Tony says.
"Away from here Tony I live here"Ziva says.
"Look your in trouble Mossad is on standby and so is NCIS as we speak I need to get you away before anything happens to you"Tony says.

"I don't get it knowbody knew I was here besides you"Ziva says.
"Obviously somebody else found out Ziva please listen to me I won't even take you to DC will go to a hotel but you need to leave here"Tony pleads with her she looks into Tony blue eyes.
"Ok let me pack"Ziva says and heads into a room.

Tony stood up looking around he smiles seeing a photos on her side she made it more like home for herself he saw a photo of them together in Paris that was some trip.

He carried on looking a photo of her Eri and Tali, to a picture of her and Gibbs to the whole team to a photo of a baby girl he looked at it for a second before turning to see Ziva holding the exact baby in the photo.
"Ziva whats that there"Tony says in shock.