Chapter one

Once again a new school and new people, not the best thing to experience each and every year. Sadly I cant do anything about it unless...well that wont work. Melania stop trying nothing you do will work. I sigh to myself as I sit on my bed facing the window. Rachel, my foster mom, walks into my room holding a box. "This is what you have to wear school. Put it on and hurry up to school" she says laying the white box on my bed then leaves closing the door behind her.

I get up grabbing the box off the edge of my bed, opening it to look inside. there was a short black skirt, a white button up shirt, and a navy blue tie. Is this really what I have to wear to school, ugh I hate this. I take the uniform out the box and starts getting ready for school.

(Not the outfit she is wearing but it is close to it)

Looking at myself in the mirror I hate what I see. Why does this have to be so short? I grab the end of the skirt and try to pull it down a bit to make it seem longer, but it doesn't do any good. Luckily they let you do whatever to your hair so I can hide my face. Walking to the bathroom I see will walking out his bedroom wearing a suit. I quickly go in the bathroom so he doesn't see me, closing the door behind m once I get inside. I grab my brush and brush through my black wavy hair.

Someone bangs on the door, startling me. I open the door a bit angry but mostly annoyed. That was till I saw is was Al, our maid, my face softens. "sorry to disturb you but Ms. Olivers wants you downstairs." she say softly, she still seems scared from last night. "alright I'll be down in a sec" I give her a soft smile and she gives me one in return. she walks away from the door and heads downstairs as I follow her. No one should be tried the way she gets treated. It's not right in every way.

Rachel and Will were downstairs in the kitchen whispering to each other while holding a file in their hand. It's probably some stupid deal they made with a multi millionaire. They love money, hell they praise it. That's all they care about money, money, money. That's all they want in life and nothing else. No wonder they are so mean to Al.

Al goes to the kitchen then comes back with a plate of food and puts it on the table for me so I smile at her and sit down. grabbing the fork to take the bite of the food, Rachel starts taking.

"You have no time to eat breakfast. You took to long to get ready so hurry up and get your things" she says not even looking at me.

"You heard her go, now. Or you'll be late for your first day. Go on now" Will looks at me and moves his head towards the door, telling me to leave. I glare at him for a second then get up, grabbing my bag from the floor. Al bows at me and takes the plate from the table.

"Don't worry Al I will eat your delicious food later and thank you." I give her a gentle hug as I smile, "I'll get you out of here, I promise" I pull away to look into her bright green eyes, they sparkle with hope and joy. She mouths the words 'thank you' and smiles then goes back to her regular duties. I walk outside with my stuff and heads to the end of the road. walking to school wasn't that bad till I got to school grounds.

people everywhere, new faces, new teachers, new everything. I should be used to this by now but I guess I'm not for some reasons. I walk with one of my book in my hands, holding it tightly to my chest. I look down letting my hair hide my face, not wanting anyone to ask me if I'm new. I sit down on a bunch in the front of the stairs to the entrance of the school. listening to my stomach growl isn't the best thin gto hear, especially when there is a guy eating a meat ball sub. I took over a bit and see he is enjoying it, which makes me more hungry. by the looks of it I'm not running late for school, I could have eaten something. the bitch liked to me again. I sigh and put the book next to me and put my hand on my stomach. I haven't eaten in the pass four days. I'm latterly starving right now but can't do anything about it.

I get up and walk up the stairs, better get started on telling the office I'm here. Stupid foster parents aren't here to do all that crap. Once I get inside I look around for the offie, there were only a few people were inside the building. Probably because they are the "important" kids. every school has those kid of people and I hate them. Actually I hate everyone, except for Al.

I get to the office and walk inside, looking around at the office. An older Lady wearing a gray suit and has big round glasses. Her hair was pulled back into a very tight bun. She looks very mean and angry.

"Um excuse me ma'am I'm new here." I say to the Lady while looking around a bit.

"Melania smith?" She asks me then I nod my head. She opens a cabinet and pulls out a file then lays it in front of the computer. After she puts it down and looks through it she hands me the paper showing me my classes for the rest of the year.

I thank her and walk out the office as everyone was walking to their classes. I look down a bit hiding my face with my hair hoping people ignore me. A girl wearing bright pink dress walks pass me and hits me with her shoulder making me drop my stuff.

Ugh pillock, she is so nice. I get on my nees and go to grab my stuff off the ground. After putting my stuff back in my arms I get up then turn around to see a teacher looking at me.

"Ms. Smith your lucky your new here cause I would write you up for that. You are wearing a skirt so be a Lady." She says annoyed with me for some apparent reason.

Plonker! I wouldn't have this problem if this damn skirt wasn't so short! But no you guys just have to make this so goddamn.

I sigh calmly and look at the teacher, "I'm sorry ma'am. I won't do it again" I say as I look down acting nice and shy. She bought it and showed me to my first class.

After a few minutes of silence, I bump into her not knowing she had stopped walking. I quickly look around and apology. She walks into the room and walks to the teacher as I hide behind the door not wanting to enter the room. People will stare at me as the teacher introduces me awkwardly which isn't fun.

And that's exactly what the teacher did. She walks to me and walks me into the class room. My first period was Ms. Robbins, social studies, my most hated subject. Ms. Robbins looks at me and gives me a small smile.

I give her a fake smile then slightly look over to the class and see everyone looking at us. Groups of people were looking at me and talking as they looked away. Can I please just go sit down now? I hate even people look at me. Especially when I'm wearing such a short skirt

I sigh and look down hopeing the teacher let's me leave soon cause I hate this. This is the worse thing ever. The teacher finally let me go sit down in the middle of the class. Its better then staying in the front of the class.

Time skip to lunch time

After the first four classes it's lunch time, finally food. School makes me so freaking knackered like, its not even funny. Its just so boring that I have to. I walk out of class putting my phone into my uniform pocket. After that I follow everyone to the cafeteria which was near the back of the school.

People were gathering around their tables and claiming their seats. Everyone got into their group of mates that they have probably had since kindergarten. All my mates are in the UK, probably not missing me at all or forgeting I even exist. Wait I never had any mates so what am I talking about. I sigh looking down at the ground again. I can feel the sadness over come me again wait it's just my stomach growling.

I walk to a line not knowing what I'm getting to eat. Something, anything, will be good as long as it is good. I walk in line and wait till I get to my food.
.