Frase 135

How I wish I could read somebody's mind, to know why they're doing this to you, to the people around you, to the people in your past and also in your future. I want to know why, only why.
It's amazing how someone can influence so hard in every aspect of your life, also how they can destroy every single aspect of your freaking life.

Something I've learned in this life is that how someone can be destroyed and how amazing is that a destroyed person can destroy someone else. How the strongest one can be the weakest, but helps others either way.

How boys of 7-years-old curse at all times and their parents don't say a thing. How girls nowadays are SO overrated. How men have become the shittiest people ever. Now the girls have to be bitches because that's the "thing"; how girls need sex to believe they are something else, something that makes them in a superior level in society. How men need sex too with the most sexy women, or how they need the virgins to "impress" their "friends", and then throw them away and make them feel useless and stupid, vulnerable.

There are a lack of good people in this life now. What we need is not a change, is new and worthy people. I'm not saying that many people are not worth it, it's just that the people that worth it is the minority, but, there is a connection, we all have at least 2 people that we care about, that are worthy for every each one of us, but, there is the fact that many people that we care about are destroying people, and probably being destroyed.

What we want many times can't be done, but, many times what we want we can make it, we can achieve what we want for ourselves. And what we need comes from education, values and moral. And nowadays we want to change everything with a wall, with bullets, with war and death, with mischief, with destruction.

Because now it is impossible to stop immigration, to stop people of one race to fall in love with someone from another race and have kids, have their own life.

Because women can dress themselves with whatever they want to wear.

Because men can cry too.

Because men have their rights to obey too, so as women.

Because it doesn't fucking matter if you are gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, bisexual, etc IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Because we all should be different.

Because men or women can choose what they want to be, what they want to create, what they want to say, to see, to feel, to like, to cry about, to laugh about, to get angry about... nobody should tell you what to choose, to tell you what to feel, to tell you who you are; because you are whatever you want to be only if you don't hurt someone around you, because that's not what we need, we need to heal, to smile, not to sink.

Because we can express our feelings and nobody should judge.

Because we are free. We have freedom and no one can take away that privilege we all have.

Because yes. Just because.

-N.