Chapter 11- Date with Nialler

***Alex POV***

Niall is busy driving us to this so called secret date and i must say i am excited.

"Niall where are we going" I asked excitedly

"You'll see soon enough" he answered with a big smile..

After 10 minutes of driving and small talk we made it to a beach? One I haven't seen before.

"Wow Niall how did you find this place?" I asked happily.

"Zayn and I went for a walk yesterday and he helped me plan for it" he answered proudly.

Before I could jump out of the black range rover NIall was already by my side opening the door.

"Well thank you kind sir" I said using a over dramatic British accent.

"Anything for you your highness" Niall replied using the same tone which made me burst out into laughter.

"So where we heading" I asked Niall as he tok my hand and started towards the beach.

"I have a picnic set up" he smiled looking down at me making me blush.

As we got closer I could see the red and white checkerd picnic blanket and a basket I was pretty shocked when I saw dozens of roses around it.

"Niall it's amazing you really didn't have to do this" I said in utter shock.

"But I wanted to princess" after Niall said this I started blushing as we sat down and he must of notced cause he chuckle and poked my cheek.

"Want some stamrawberries and chocolate?"He asked and I nodded. He started feeding it to me like I was royalty which I found quite amusing and so do Niall.

"Mmmm Niall these are good where did you get them?"

"I made them" he smiled proudly.

"Really they are the best I've had" I told him while feeding him some.

"Thanks love" he said while putting one of the roses behind me ear.

After we ate the strawberries and chatted a bit we got up to go swim, I was wearing my Black and white striped bikini. I stopped dead when I saw Niall strip down to just his swimming shorts I couldnt help but stare.

"Like what you see love?" He asked catching me staring.

"Definitely" I answered when I saw a shocked look on his face from my bluntness I couldn't keep the act up anymore and started laughing.

"Race you in" I shouted while running towards the ocean.

"Your on" he yelled back, Niall beat me considering the fact that I face planted which was embarrassing enough other than Niall trying to help me but me refusing.

"Niall?" I called when I couldn't see him above the surface anymore, I felt something by my legs but before I could jump I was pulled under, I knew it was Niall and we both swam up for air.

"Niall!" I said while splashing him, he looked at me innocently. After a while at looking into each others eyes he leaned in and kissed me it actually meant something this time it instantly got heated and he wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands shot up to his hair after 5 minutes we both decided we needed air and for the rest of the afternoon considered of us swimming around and splashing each other. At about 4pm we left for home so we didn't miss the movie we were going to watch at 7.

" that's so much Niall I really enjoyed myself" i stated while getting out of the car and heading inside.

"No problem princess" he said smiling down at me.

When we headed inside all eyes were on us.

" hey everyone" I smiled cheerfull.

"So how was it" Carrey asked while winking at us causing us both to blush.

" it was great" I answered smiling at Niall.

"When does the movie start again?" Niall asked.

"In two hours" Devon and Zayn said at the same time.

"I should go shower and get ready" I said while making my way up stairs.

"Let me join you with that shower" Niall said while winking and Liam sending him death stares.

"I'm good Nialler" I answered while avoiding Liams gaze. And with that I went to go get ready.