Chapter 24

Above is what I imagine Devon and Alex to look like just so you have an idea of the brother and sister.

Liam's POV

Sophia and I have been texting for about two days, I think Alex had noticed how off I am being.

From: Sophia x
Are we still up for that coffee later ? ;)

We postponed the little coffee date the other day because I was trying to figure out how Alex would feel I still haven't brought it up but I'm tired of waiting around for her I just want to cut loose and have a little fun.

To: Sophia x
Sure I'll see you in an hour love x

I replied to her text and set my phone down in the bed side tabled. I let out a long sigh as I got up and headed for the shower. After washing my hair and myself I hopped out and rubbed after shave on my face and sprayed on some deoderant.

I started to put on the outfit I laid out previously which was a pair of black jeans and a plaid green button up with green vans. I squirted some cologne on and made my way downstairs.

Alex POV

I was making breakfast for Carrey and Louis with Harry's help, everyone else was still asleep. A thundering noise came from down the stairs which caused everyone to turn their heads and looked up to see Liam running down.

"Whoa slow down there" I said giggling "would you like some breakfast Li?" I asked as he was looking around for what I assumed were his keys.

"Uh no I'm actually going out" he said plainly not even looking up at anyone.

"Is it with that bird from the contest?" Harry asked while turning the sizzling bacon, Harry is a brave one the oil is a bitch while making bacon.

"Yeah" Liam replied shortly with a quick nod goodby to all of us and the door closed as quickly as it opened. Bird, did Liam meet another girl?

"Who is it?" I asked Harry eyeing him up suspiciously while I buttered some toast across from him.

"Some girl named Sophie he met at the contest" he said to afraid to look up to me. I didn't reply I just gave a simple nod. Niall and Liam made it so much more complicated, this might sound childish but I am gonna fight fire with fire I'm gonna call up a good friend of mine to be my "lover" or dat whatever to show these boys how it feels and what they are missing.

I walked upstairs and picked up my phone which was on charge I went scrolling through my contacts until I found the name I wanted. I pressed the call button and waited patiently while the phone rang.

"Hello love" he answered with his familiar British accent.

"Joseph it's so good to hear your voice again" I said smiling into my phone. "Can I ask you a favor?" I asked hopefully into the phone.

"Sure anything love" he said, I could almost see his famous smirk through the phone.

"It's a code red" I said announcing the situation he knew what it was because I helped him with the same problem before and I hope he will help me.

"I'll be right over sweetheart" he said before hanging up. (Joesph is Joesph Morgan who is better know as Klaus from the vampire diaries or the originals 😍).

I waited for about thirty minutes before Joe arrived, I heard the bell ring and I ran to get the door. I opened it quickly to see him beaming at me.

"Joesph !!!" I shouted as I leaped into his arms "I missed you" I said hugging him tightly back.

"Sorry I've been busy with all my shows and stuff love but it is good to see you again" he said pulling away from the hug. "I assume Devon is still around? And Carrey, and Claire and Ofcourse Skylar" he said laughing at the large list of names, we all grew up together so he was no stranger to the lot of us.

"Yeah Ofcourse Carrey is in the kitchen with her new BF Louis" I said making him smirk.

"Okay I'm interested now let's me meet this bloke and I'll see if he's alright" he said sending me a mischievous grin. I gladly stepped aside to let him in.

"Carrey?" Joesph called out from the from corridors. She came sliding in in a loose mat.

"Joe Joe Bear" she yelled clinging onto him as she hugged him hello. They reminisced for a while before Louis interrupted.

"Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson" Louis introduced himself trying to sound like Harry Potter, which made me giggle.

"Morgan, Joseph Morgan" Joe replied using the same tone and mocking accent as Louis which made us all burst out laughing. I introduced Joesph to everyone else since they all were awake now. Devon and Joe did a bro hug real quick, Joesph was more my friend though out if the lot.

Niall gave Joesph a hard glare as he shook his hand which meant my plan was already working. Joesph and Liam do know eachother I mean we all did grow up together except I knew Joseph longer since I was about four I think. Liam and Joesph didn't seem too found of eachother though.

"Let's watch a movie Joesph" I said dragging him towards the lounge, before turning on brother bear, mine and Joe's favorite animation.

After 10 minutes of talking more than watching the movie we heard the door click and we both knew it was Liam. Joesph quickly jumped on top of me and connected our lips, I needed to thank him later for his quick thinking. I pulled him closer by his neck as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Even though we are friends there is no denying that Joesph is the best kisser. We could hear Liam's heavy footsteps getting closer to the lounge, so I let out a slight moan to annoying that much more. I could feel Joesph chest vibrate a bit trying to keep in a laugh.

"Excuse me" Liam said causing us to pull apart. I looked up to see Liam's eyes blazing with anger.

"I guess you need no introduction Joesph" Liam said coldly, while Joesph sent over a smirk, they sent death glares at eachother for a while.

"Joesph is going to be staying here a few days" I said excitedly jumping into his lap, Liam's gaze never left us.

"Great" Liam mumbled as he walked away.

"Think it worked love?" Joesph asked smiling at me.

"Yes I said giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"It's like killing two birds with one stone isn't it?" Joesph said smirking to himself, I tilted my head in confusion so he explained more "by helping you and annoying the piss out if Liam" he said making me giggle.

"You'll have to sleep in the couch tonight" I said looking down at the sleeper couch which we were sitting on.

"It's alright, but your sharing with me love it will annoy Liam and Niall" he said giving me and evil smile. And u gave one back.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Joesph and he gave me a nod and got up to help me. To our luck Liam was I. The kitchen too drinking some beer. We both giggled to eachother for no reason as we walked in to get Liam's attention. He looked up briefly before focusing back on his bottle. Joesph took a seat while I poured us some brandy and coke, I passed him his while I stood next to him and he pulled me into him with his right arm planting a sweet kiss on my cheek and I giggled at that too.

"So where you sleeping tonight Joesph?" Liam asked not making eye contact with me.

"On the couch with Alex"
He said smiling and turning to me before placing a chaste kiss on my lips. I looked duo at Liam to see his face flushed with anger before he stormed upstairs and Joe and I burst out in laughter oh this is going to be a great week I said to myself.

Authors note

I hope you guys enjoy the new character an did you don't know what he looks like I will post a pic of him the next chapter 😏 if you enjoyed it please vote and comment and give me some feedback thanks.