Chapter 2

Derick's P.O.V

"Are you sure that is what she is wearing? Why? Because I just met her awhile ago. I didn't know it was her though. I told you that you should have sent me a picture of her."

"Sorry man, my bad" Michael's voice is sounded on the other end of the line.

"She is quite a handful, do you know that?" I asks

"Yeah man she sure is and thanks again for doing this favor for me." says Derick

"No problem man, I know you would have done the same for me." He is like a brother to me and I respect him a lot.

Just then I turn around to see the lady in question bending over the trash can. Boy and what a sight it is! She isn't wearing the coat anymore and so...

"I sure hope that she isn't still upset with me though." I told him

"Upset? What do you mean?" He questions

"Well..." I scratched my head as I think of a way to say this to him. "I kind of made her spill her drink all over her top."

"What!" He shouted

"How did that happen?"

"I bumped into her man. It was an accident. She was quite pissed though."

"Of course she was. Alright, alright. Just get her and bring her here, without anymore hiccups. ok?"

"Sure thing" I respond

"Thanks man."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Tashlyn's P.O.V

"Hi again. I believe I am supposed to be your ride from the airport."

I turn around to stare into familiar sexy green eyes.

"H-huh?" I stammer

He just chuckles at me. I swallow hard to and try to regain my composure.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I said that i'm supposed to be your ride from the airport, I believe."

"Oh." Now it's my turn to look dumb.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm quite positive actually."

"Really? How so?"

"Well Michael did give an exceptionally good description of what you are wearing now."

"Wait! Did you say Michael?"

"Yes I did. I should have figured it out before but then again I guess it's because of your change of clothing. I was actually looking for a woman in a black dress with a gold belt."

I look at him cautiously

"Call Michael and let me speak to him then." I demand

He chuckles again. "Hmmmm... so you don't believe me? Ask yourself where would I get all of that information from?" He smirks

"Are you going to call him or not?" I interrupted

He chuckles once more and dials Michael's number before handing the phone over to me. I hear the steady ringing tone as I place the cell phone against my left hear. I place my hand over the receiver to ask him what his name was.

"My name is Derick." And he smirks once more. Oh, if he does that one more time I'm going to...

"Hey Derek! Did you find her?"

"Michael?" I question

"Tashlyn? Oh great! So you are found. I am ecstatic. I sent Derick to pick you up. I'm sure you two will be here in no time. It's about an hour drive from the airport to here. And don't worry Derick is a safe driver."

"Stwwwwww" is my reponse and I hand the phone back to...Derick.

The Derick in question just stands there with a smug look on his face. He collects back his phone and lets out a hearty laugh shortly after. Apparently Michael just gave him a joke.

"OK cool!. See you later then." Then he hands up the phone and places it inside his top coat pocket. " Are you ready to go?"

"Yes I am."

He looks to the ground next to me. "How many suitcases do you have?"

"Ten. But I only brought five on the trip."

"It's a good thing they are already on a trolley then." He says as he begins to maneuver the trolley through the crowded airport. I look around. How he found me in this mass is a mystery to me. I quickly fall into step behind him, clutching my pink handbag as I go.

 I quickly fall into step behind him, clutching my pink handbag as I go

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Derick's P.O.V

I hope that i'm not walking too fast for her. I take a chance and glance back to see her walking briskly behind me, not having too much trouble at all.

She looks up just at that moment and... glares at me. I shake my head. I guess I do deserve that. I turn back around and continue walking along. We finally reach the exit.

________________________________________________________________

So I have finished chapter 2 of the story. finally! I'm excited! I hope that it's to your liking.

Please Vote and comment

Your views are welcome. 💜😙☺